All-Star Cheer Tech Philly December 3-4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Met her today! @ACEDAD was right, it's like seeing old friends!
@ellen495 , @NJCoach , @JayySoFierce , @ShawnsDadof4 are awesome!!

Besides watching all of the amazing teams, I think meeting other fierceboarders was really fun!! I met @kfans88 (thanks for the Tsunami Shirt), @Mamarazzi and her fierce daughter (they are incredible), I met @Fameous MOM, I saw @timmisFAMEous:( (extraordinary athlete), and to see @JayySoFierce meet some of his fans....priceless!! All Star Cheerleading its great!! Even though Cheer Tech may not be that popular as an event, the teams that are competing are great!! Good Job and good luck to everyone!! Lets get day 2 started already!!:)

Don't get me wrong, I think Fab5 looked amazing today, but trust me, this was nothing compared to the flawlessness and energy I saw last week at the showcase... now that they got the jitters out I'm sure you'll see what I mean!

Good luck to all the SE teams and everyone else competing tomorrow!

ps. anymore videos? I couldn't make it today :(

@ellen495 has them up on facebook, I think they are up on youtube as well!!

@ellen495 has them up on facebook, I think they are up on youtube as well!!

Except for my Divas, which ended up sideways when she tried to upload :( Thinking I might ask her to post it anyway. It was so nice of Ellen to take the vid, though!! Sweet, sweet lady!

Except for my Divas, which ended up sideways when she tried to upload :( Thinking I might ask her to post it anyway. It was so nice of Ellen to take the vid, though!! Sweet, sweet lady!
I am going to tape Divas again today. I have taped so many times and this time it was sideways. I think because @Mamarazzi was so nice to put me in a coach's chair haha. Do you want it on Fierce board after today? I can't possibly do that twice.

I am going to tape Divas again today. I have taped so many times and this time it was sideways. I think because @Mamarazzi was so nice to put me in a coach's chair haha. Do you want it on Fierce board after today? I can't possibly do that twice.
@mamarizzi - I put it on your wall and rotated it!!! You can put it here if you want.

They looked good!!!
thank you for being so gracious haha. It was a rough day for us. But s4 and y2 have gone today, my team (s4) had a drop and an omitted pass. We felt much better about the routine as a whole though. Our youth 2 (injury from yesterday) went and killed it! They moved from 3rd to 2nd after getting those points back. Today should be much better and thank you to everyone who said such nice things about our coaches :)

Just heard that a girl from fire and ice 5alarm is in surgery for her appendix.
Had to have emergency practice this morning. Hopefully they can pull it together with a new flyer.

Back