All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think every comp I've been to that requires a percentage has a clause if you travel certain amount of miles
There have been EPs who have stated a certain % of a gym's teams must compete to be eligible for a bid but then allowed gyms to bypass the rule even without the mileage clause in the bid declaration.

OMG, like I have no ties to that region of the country and I just can't with this comp...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I believe Cheerupdates has a youtube link to the paid bid winner's performance.

There have been EPs who have stated a certain % of a gym's teams must compete to be eligible for a bid but then allowed gyms to bypass the rule even without the mileage clause in the bid declaration.
Oh I know...been victim to that myself

Nope just us and first-who Cheerbank and myself commented about previously.

What affiliation does that gym have with this comp that allowed more than one of you to accurately predict that they were definitely going to get a Paid Bid? lol. And I don't think that gym has ever gotten a paid bid here before, so what is their sudden affiliation? I'm just curious. But maybe they were actually one of the best teams there, I didn't really watch many videos aside from them. They definitely had some routine issues though.

What affiliation does that gym have with this comp that allowed more than one of you to accurately predict that they were definitely going to get a Paid Bid? lol. And I don't think that gym has ever gotten a paid bid here before, so what is their sudden affiliation? I'm just curious. But maybe they were actually one of the best teams there, I didn't really watch many videos aside from them. They definitely had some routine issues though.
The gym they were referring to received a full paid last year as well as in previous years at this comp.

They were actually pretty good this weekend. I will pm u their connections. They did get FP last March at another cheer tech comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've attended this comp you know that that gym will receive a ridiculously padded high score, that insures a FP bid regardless of difficulty. Its been that way for the past 3 years. Our gym doesn't attend this competition because of it. But I've attended in previous years supporting a family member.

I watched the routine. While they weren't the train wreck that they were last December, the difficulty of the routine did not warrant the score received.

There's actually a video circulating of them talking about receiving the bid prior to Sunday awards. Loose lips sink ships. The owner really needs to tell the kids to stop being so cocky. Someone is sure to post it on YouTube.

Back