All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer tech has ALWAYS been bs, not sure why people still go. My very first year cheering I was at a tiny gym on a senior 2 team. My team had hit, while the first place team was a hot mess. We were so disappointed and confused until we saw the athletes and coaches high fiving the judges. Glad that after that year I switched to a program that never attended cheer tech. It really should be out of business, not what our industry needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer tech has ALWAYS been bs, not sure why people still go. My very first year cheering I was at a tiny gym on a senior 2 team. My team had hit, while the first place team was a hot mess. We were so disappointed and confused until we saw the athletes and coaches high fiving the judges. Glad that after that year I switched to a program that never attended cheer tech. It really should be out of business, not what our industry needs.

With fewer worlds teams attending every year won't they start losing bids?

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

If I'm not mistaken, I think this year they had more teams compete for a bid? Could be wrong.

Bids are based on total attendance, not just worlds teams.

This would especially p$&#€ me off if I was 3rd place team (fab 5?) if I lost FP due to this BS!!

Honestly NJSE should have known going in there was only 1 bid up for grabs. They consistently go to Cheer Tech comps for some reason, so they really shouldn't be surprised by the tomfoolery that goes on.

Why anyone still attends Cheer Tech is beyond me.

We will c if they get anyone in March with it being STTP and also same weekend as Spiritfest I believe.

Honestly NJSE should have known going in there was only 1 bid up for grabs. They consistently go to Cheer Tech comps for some reason, so they really shouldn't be surprised by the tomfoolery that goes on.

when everyone was talking about the team that knew that they were going to get a bid i thought you guys were talking about NJSE. Havent they gotten thier bid here the past like 5 years? maybe more?

NJSE got their FP there this past March or the March before, so that may be the reason.

NJSE got their FP there this past March or the March before, so that may be the reason.
NJSE Fab5 got their FP in Dec 2014 there
NJSE Fab5 got their FP in Dec 2013 there and X5 got a FP bid there in March 2014

While they have received a few CheerTech bids in the past, as cheermomforever stated, they were deserved because they were the best teams at those comps.

And since we were there last weekend, I can say that in my opinion, Fab5 and Big Bang had the 2 best performances on Sunday out of the Worlds teams..FWIW

NJSE Fab5 got their FP in Dec 2013 there and X5 got a FP bid there in March 2014

While they have received a few CheerTech bids in the past, as cheermomforever stated, they were deserved because they were the best teams at those comps.

And since we were there last weekend, I can say that in my opinion, Fab5 and Big Bang had the 2 best performances on Sunday out of the Worlds teams..FWIW
Same gym, wrong team. I'm sure there were many good teams there fighting for that single FP bid.

What kills me is everyone knows. EVERYONE!

On day 1, the FP bid gym was sitting a section over from us. As they walked up into the stands the group of parents sitting in front of us said they were hoping that with the competition being recorded and cheer updates attending CheerTech didn't feel as though they could just hand that gym a FP bid like they've done in the past.

How do the parents, year after year, competition after competition, not suspect that something is amiss? Do they get a collection going the day before

Exactly. We are talking about the undeserved bid by the team with the magically high raw score. You know the one, without the difficulty in the routine to substantiate the score. Don't they question the fall in their score once they get to the legit competitions? Or how their score is never high enough elsewhere to receive an AL, never mind a FP?

Back