All-Star Cheer Tech, Wildwood 12/1-12/2/12!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regardless, they dropped three stunts and their score increased. I'm not questioning how great of a team they are...I'm questioning the ten-point increase with three drops that didn't occur day 1. Fixing a legality (if there was only one) would only account for five more points.

Regardless, they dropped three stunts and their score increased. I'm not questioning how great of a team they are...I'm questioning the ten-point increase with three drops that didn't occur day 1. Fixing a legality (if there was only one) would only account for five more points.
I haven't seen a video. Did they have anyone fall in tumbling day 1?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes Fab had tumbling probs day 1. The safety issues were major deductions which were corrected for day 2. And stunt drops were less points than the safety. I think day2 they had 2 drops and a bobble.

My team dropped one stunt both days...they didn't count it against us... It was so odd

welcome to cheer tech.. whether the score works for or against you, ya never know what you're gonna get. :rolleyes:

Our Junior 3 team was the same way. Day 1 we had a stunt bobble, Day 2 everything hit. Day 1 our dance/pyramid didn't have much energy, Day 2 we were on point....and our Day 2 score was 14 points lower. Made no sense.

2j9idy.png

I have another crazy cheer tech story for everyone:

My friend is on spirit explosions senior 2 and competed there last weekend. She told me this is what was written on the score sheet: "as a senior 3.2 team, you should add a back handspring immediately after jumps to maximize your score"

Um....what??

I have another crazy cheer tech story for everyone:

My friend is on spirit explosions senior 2 and competed there last weekend. She told me this is what was written on the score sheet: "as a senior 3.2 team, you should add a back handspring immediately after jumps to maximize your score"

Um....what??
Can Senior 3.2 go to Worlds? ;)

Back