All-Star Cheer Tshirt Quilt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had a tshirt quilt made out of cheer tshirts from all over the country for my daughter when she left for college last year to hold all the memories of the 6 years she spent in all star cheerleading. I wanted to share it with all of you <3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1202155700513.2027803.1427206829&l=bea2056061
I had to take 2 photos because I couldn't fit the whole thing in one :)
that's awesome - what a great idea and a great way to keep her memories for her!

me and my mom had this idea!!!!:) i'm 15 and i've cheered since i was 4 so i have enough to last a lifetime... hahahah

i wish i would have bought two of every shirt... on to wear and one for the quilt. my favorites i will want to keep forever as a normal shirt... idk. i love the quilt though. sooo cute

170286292047791e98b74f7.jpg

Did this one for my daughter about five years ago. Have enough tee's to do at least two dozen more!! LOL
We really think of it as a "memory quilt". Every time you pull it over you and see a certain design - it brings back a few memories of that event or when you wore the tee-shirt. We love adding in event tee's as well.

Thought I would update the t-shirt quilt idea. I had so many duplicates of uniforms that I started removing the tackle twill lettering off of them and placing them strategically around the quilt. I have just started but thought these added a new dimension to it. Now in my case, my cp is grown and started her own family so she had no problem letting go of them! LOL.

This is so amazing although I definitely need more shirts so I have some variety otherwise my quilt will be made up of 5 Scotcheer shirts (competition here), my three CEA shirts and a WCSS one haha. I have no others.

Back