All-Star Cheer Updates App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

14b4f8cba98f5575e77294c01fdd5bcd.jpg

I desperately needed to know scores so I bought it because I couldn't wait and search on Twitter while I was driving.

Even well after division is finished and placements posted .. Even without scores.. They are still missing half the teams.

It has us in 4th and we are in 7th so it's missing 3 of the top 6 as well as a few others

With no score for Cali and several others all who were right in front of.
I thought it would be up to date and good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14b4f8cba98f5575e77294c01fdd5bcd.jpg

I desperately needed to know scores so I bought it because I couldn't wait and search on Twitter while I was driving.

Even well after division is finished and placements posted .. Even without scores.. They are still missing half the teams.

It has us in 4th and we are in 7th so it's missing 3 of the top 6 as well as a few others

With no score for Cali and several others all who were right in front of.
I thought it would be up to date and good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, there have been quite a few glitches. You have to remember this is the first run for this app. I did not expect it to be perfect out of the gate but they have been fixing things pretty quickly. I think they will get it dialed in. At this point we are already $5 bucks in so we can only hope.

Also, the scores will not post until it is final. From what I hear coaches and owners are fighting for every point(as they should be) so scores are fluid until disputes are settled.

Just got the USASF app. I turned on notifications for every cheer division haha. So now I can stay updated even though I can't get the stream:rolleyes:
Could you get anything to work on the USASF app? It has completely crashed. The only thing that works is the ad for the live stream. Which is phenomenal by the way! (FloCheer)

Could you get anything to work on the USASF app? It has completely crashed. The only thing that works is the ad for the live stream. Which is phenomenal by the way! (FloCheer)

I've seen nothing work on the USASF app.

Wow. I also find it interesting who chooses to comment supportively on snarky posts.

Some snark, I've supported. But mainly I'm supporting the ability to be snarky if a person chooses. If it affects the revenue, then that's the free market. Some like it, some don't.

For example richard's Last Resort makes a lot of money with crude comments on condom hats. Lots of people like it and richard's has done well. I, on the other hand, don't like it and will never ever go.

Not opposed to crude comments or condoms or restaurants, just not a fan of that specific combination.

Right now, DJ is providing something that is not readily available in another option. So, I'll support it. He will need to improve the app quite a bit to get another $5 from me, but I like entrepreneurs.

Some snark, I've supported. But mainly I'm supporting the ability to be snarky if a person chooses. If it affects the revenue, then that's the free market. Some like it, some don't.

For example richard's Last Resort makes a lot of money with crude comments on condom hats. Lots of people like it and richard's has done well. I, on the other hand, don't like it and will never ever go.

Not opposed to crude comments or condoms or restaurants, just not a fan of that specific combination.

Right now, DJ is providing something that is not readily available in another option. So, I'll support it. He will need to improve the app quite a bit to get another $5 from me, but I like entrepreneurs.
I was confused for a second with Richards last resort

i downloaded the usasf app and there are no results at all. is this why it's free? hah. i did get a notice about 20 minutes ago about large coed starting. the social media section works, but i'm not interested in random #worlds2016 tweets.

No which is bad because it thought it would send notifications like "Abc athletics cats: 1BB"

USASF isn't going to have anyone commenting like that.

They do have placements now but, oddly in my opinion, no scores.

Ok so the app cuts off the score so you can see like 123..... How the heck can you see the actual full score? There can be 5 teams starting with a 123 I need to at least be able to see the full score! I'm obvi too dumb to figure this out

Ok so the app cuts off the score so you can see like 123..... How the heck can you see the actual full score? There can be 5 teams starting with a 123 I need to at least be able to see the full score! I'm obvi too dumb to figure this out

I've been trying to figure this out all day and can't. Driving me crazy with these close scores.

Haha, for Ss and Gs I thought about writing a small app that scraped tweets and then just put all the results on results.fierceboard.com.... The main challenge is doing it in a couple hours.

Back