All-Star Cheer Updates App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow this is the first time I've really sat down and watched cheetahs. [emoji7][emoji7] don't get me wrong I'm TGLC for life but I wouldn't mind if they won either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so the app cuts off the score so you can see like 123..... How the heck can you see the actual full score? There can be 5 teams starting with a 123 I need to at least be able to see the full score! I'm obvi too dumb to figure this out

DJ said he submitted a revision to change the table width. Haven't seen an update though.

DJ said he submitted a revision to change the table width. Haven't seen an update though.

Updates take 1 day to 2 weeks to approve. All updates to apps in the app store have to be approved by hand and are rarely done on the weekend.

I'd be happy at this point if it was just updated. I got it because I wanted to avoid Twitter, but the divisions haven't been updated since before Large started last night. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, thinking it might just be my phone but nope. I know, I need to be patient, it's new, it's Worlds... but dang, it isn't working for me.

Not going to lie, I bought it and I didn't use it once during worlds..
My own fault but ohwell - lesson learned

a78ba3fcf7e0c3d724a175814afa0617.jpg

I tried to cut them some slack after the last time I posted with them not doing it immediately

But here we are, a day later. They still only have a couple teams listed not even most of the one in the division and no scores... This was the biggest joke of an app. Like you couldn't get it all updated before day 3?

Like if they wanted to pay me I could have it updated faster and more reliant with stuff I found on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back