OT Cheer Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I would hope what happened in the Fake Social site thread would be reason enough to be banned. They systematically destroyed a person and caused her to leave the site. Regardless of who she was previously, as ztaprincess she was respectful, nice, and always had something to add to the conversation. It was disgusting and I'm glad that consequences were enforced.

I would hope what happened in the Fake Social site thread would be reason enough to be banned. They systematically destroyed a person and caused her to leave the site. Regardless of who she was previously, as ztaprincess she was respectful, nice, and always had something to add to the conversation. It was disgusting and I'm glad that consequences were enforced.

Not only that, but they way they treated people that questioned why they did it.

Not only that, but they way they treated people that questioned why they did it.
Thank you. If the admins have known all this time and didn't feel the need to out her I'm not sure why they did. That bothered me a lot, especially the way I was talked to through pms.
i agree with both of these. they just were rude about it, blatantly rude.
she was a good poster and everyone agreed with her, and she wasnt at all like she was before, she didnt become friends with anyone she didnt buddy up she just posted. people need to let stuff go.

I agree and hope she comes back ASAP!

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its dead. the only people posting consistently are lakerfan and cheerupdates, and even then there are like 3 posts in each thread maybe. really boring
I was trying to spice it up so it wasn't as boring. Too bad I'm banned. Oh well. I hope lakerfantlc and DJ are having fun in their own little world over there.

I posted a best scorpion thread on there and someone accused me of stealing all of the threads from these boards... considering I've only posted one tread on there, i dont really think there was a reason to say that. Not to mention I got threatening messages on there from them saying I was going to get banned from fierceboard since I posted on there, etc. Unneeded cuss words too? That was pretty uncalled for... Thanks though

I posted a best scorpion thread on there and someone accused me of stealing all of the threads from these boards... considering I've only posted one tread on there, i dont really think there was a reason to say that. Not to mention I got threatening messages on there from them saying I was going to get banned from fierceboard since I posted on there, etc. Unneeded cuss words too? That was pretty uncalled for... Thanks though
Wait WHAT? What was said?

Wait WHAT? What was said?
That I was going to get banned from fierce board for stealing the threads on here. And that none of the people on here appriciate that I was copying threads on here to put them on there. Insert random f words in unnesscairy places
I'm sorry I didn't realize that posting a best scorp thread was stealing.

Back