OT Cheer Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think most people are confused because most of the reasons people have been banned lately OR threads were deleted was because of stuff happening behind the scenes and there was no transparency.

I think most people are confused because most of the reasons people have been banned lately OR threads were deleted was because of stuff happening behind the scenes and there was no transparency.

For clarifaction: are you referring to pms?

For clarifaction: are you referring to pms?

Yes ma'am (or dude... you never know anymore).

I am not willing at this moment to go mining through everyones PM's to figure out what is going on. Just so busy and that feels invasive to me.

Yes ma'am (or dude... you never know anymore).

I am not willing at this moment to go mining through everyones PM's to figure out what is going on. Just so busy and that feels invasive to me.

Aww c'mon:

Code:
Select * from PrivateMessages where username in ('DJ', 'Lakerfantlc')

Aww c'mon:

Code:
Select * from PrivateMessages where username in ('DJ', 'Lakerfantlc')

Haha, thats the first time the code feature has been used on this board. Id be curious how many know what that means.

Yep! It wouldn't actually work (obviously), the database tables are more complicated than that.

yeah a bit. all private messages are actually treated by the database as posts in threads, just with different access and a small little indicator tripped. so thats why your post count goes up when you make a PM

yeah a bit. all private messages are actually treated by the database as posts in threads, just with different access and a small little indicator tripped. so thats why your post count goes up when you make a PM

Ok so:

Code:
Select posts.* from posts join users on posts.userid = users.userid where users.username = 'DJ' and posts.isPrivateMessage = 1

I just did all the work for you!

/I'll stop now, work mode ahha

I joined the other board but I'm not planning on posting anything. My loyalty is with the Fierceboard.

Back