OT Cheer Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
*Hopefully always stored with encryption.

Well if you are on linkedin or some other major site seems like they arent encrytped. stupid people trying to save processing time.

The first thing I thought was that they look like the Neopets boards I used to go on in like 6th grade.. (and 7thgrade and 8th grade but THAT'S NOT THE POINT). #admityouplayedneopetstoo

I was older than that when I stopped playing I think. And it's where I learned how to write HTML and use photo editors (Paintshop Pro I think), which is probably what led me to become a web developer. So yay neopets!

4 Staff Members, 55 Members, 355 Guests

this is how many people looked at the site in the last 24 hours, im sure fierceboards usage in the last 24 hours stomps that

BAHAHAHHAHAH i remember i had one of those but i didnt use it, that and those little pets you got at the store that you played online with? wonderpets or something
WEBKINZ. YES. They got popular when I was at a socially unacceptable age range for the online games but I played them anyways... like, 9th grade.
WHY am I admitting all of this?! hahahah

did anyone read the, "a welcomes from your moderator"

its like mean girls. kinda. where you kicked out of our school so you start a new one but no one follows.

4 Staff Members, 55 Members, 355 Guests

this is how many people looked at the site in the last 24 hours, im sure fierceboards usage in the last 24 hours stomps that

Online now: 828 (members: 335, guests: 493)

He said on twitter that the announcement would come 24-48 hours later. And then it came 2 hours later. So it will probably get prettier in the next few days.

Online now: 828 (members: 335, guests: 493)

He said on twitter that the announcement would come 24-48 hours later. And then it came 2 hours later. So it will probably get prettier in the next few days.
as pretty as it can get? lets just tell all the newbies to post new threads over there hahahahahha

I was older than that when I stopped playing I think. And it's where I learned how to write HTML and use photo editors (Paintshop Pro I think), which is probably what led me to become a web developer. So yay neopets!

Love this! MySpace taught me, I even had a MySpace layout website...

I just hope this doesn't mean we're going to have all our seasoned veterans leaving the boards. We lost 3 in two weeks. Who's next? ACEDAD? Hopefully not.

I'm not going anywhere. I barely have time to keep up here.

Looks like a bunch of 1st graders that took their ball to another playground.

Looks like a bunch of 1st graders that took their ball to another playground.
I_love_this_post_1.jpg

Back