All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2010
Have you ever been in a conversation with someone, whether it be at the gym or outside of the gym and as they are saying something you say the same sentence as them but with a Cheer Voiceover?!?

Example: I'm teaching a Back Handspring class over the summer and one of the non allstars is just not paying attention and runs across the rod floor as someone is tumbling, so I tell her "Pay attention or you're going to get hurt." and Jess looks and me instantly and says "Pay attention and you won't forget!"(Woodlands Elite Generals 08-09).

I feel like this happens all the time or maybe I'm just crazy.

Omg this happens to me ALL the time haha! Last night we were making Mac & Cheese and I like tripped on my words so I said Mac & Cheese Mac & Cheese, like "Back again, Back again!" Top Gun's pyramid haha But seriously atleast once a day this happens lol

I've done that before. hahaha. In our music last year we had a voice over that said "You know the name when you see us, INTENSE, can you feel it?" and someone said Intense! talking about something totally non cheer related, and I screamed CAN YOU FEEL IT!? They looked at me like I was insane.

the worst was today when i said something that rhymes
and at the exact same time me and my friend go "P E ACE Peace to the middle east , go planet" dont ask why
but yes this happens to me all the time
or it wont remind me of a voiceover , yet ill say a sentence like a voiceover , idk how to explain it but like if i hear a sentence that would KINDA work as a voiceover ill turn it into one in my head :p

this is a curse btw , my non cheer friends HATEEE it

chyeeaaa69 said:
or it wont remind me of a voiceover , yet ill say a sentence like a voiceover , idk how to explain it but like if i hear a sentence that would KINDA work as a voiceover ill turn it into one in my head :p

this is a curse btw , my non cheer friends HATEEE it

Me too!!! I'll say it in a like deep voiceover voice haha! When I accidently say voiceovers in front of my non cheer friends they either dont even notice or they look at me weird and just keep talking :lol:

CheerNerdDcMw said:
Have you ever been in a conversation with someone, whether it be at the gym or outside of the gym and as they are saying something you say the same sentence as them but with a Cheer Voiceover?!?

Example: I'm teaching a Back Handspring class over the summer and one of the non allstars is just not paying attention and runs across the rod floor as someone is tumbling, so I tell her "Pay attention or you're going to get hurt." and Jess looks and me instantly and says "Pay attention and you won't forget!"(Woodlands Elite Generals 08-09).

I feel like this happens all the time or maybe I'm just crazy.

Is it bad that as I read your post all I could think about was "Pay attention World, it's Stingray Rust"?

im sure everyone on the boards has these moments!
i know i do ALL the time. it'll either be one of those moments where you hear something and immediately look at one of your friends and say the voiceover, or someone your talking to says the voiceover but they wouldnt know what you were talking about if you mentioned it cause they dont cheer. <---i hate when that happens

The best thing is talking in voice overs :) My friend Aaron and I do this all the timeee! And same with me and Alexa. Our favorite voice over to "talk" is "You always talk about the 4, now you can make it 5." I can't explain how our conversations go, but they're hysterical!

Alexa and I will also take pictures of things that remind us of a team/voiceover. :)

Just an example:
30de63t.jpg

LOL two nights ago we had a meeting talking about songs for greek sing and they wanted to use pat benetar's "heartbreaker"... some people didn't know it so I took the liberty of singing the section that GT platinum dances to along with the beginning motion that goes with it (those who have seen will understand... it was a lil awk when I realized I did it)

lol. i'll finish sentences with voiceovers all the time. or songs that are in music, i'll sing the part that comes next. it just goes to show that cheer is constantly on my mind haha

Reactions: ian
Back