All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

example...today lindsey and i were talking about how someone said...

its about that time...
and she was saying in her head "to supply some teal for your mind"

hahha :)

Ok some of these conversations people have to be making up, or your hanging out with some real characters. Like who says "Lets make a team make 'em say my name" in daily conversation...LOL. But on another note... one of the moms said to her daughters before practice "Go get 'em girls" and I responded.... "The world awaits. Extreme extraordinary, yeah you know there's no comparing us to you our time is due and your through!" Semi-awkward moment in my life....

Umm this radio station called 90.55 the beat allways says "streaming live from the hip-hop capital of the worrrrrrrrrrld" and of course i do the motion and scream CUP!!!! after it lol

BubbleToes said:
I don't think this is "cheer word vomit" but I do 8 counts to everything sometimes!!! Making coffee, doing laundry, etc!!!!

i do that too!! like when i'm running i play music in my head or i'll do each step on a count. and my right foot has to be on "1" or i get all wierd.
but on the word vomit all the time.
like that one song "1,2,4,3 none of these b** look better than me"
i'll finish it with can you, handle, the pressure? *whip* WOO
BREAK ME OF A PIECE OF THAT.

OR THAT ONE OTHER SONG GOES "USE SOMEBODY"
ME: C.I.A!

IN CONVERSATION WITH NON CHEERLEADERS THO I usually say it in my head. sometimes...

BubbleToes said:
I don't think this is "cheer word vomit" but I do 8 counts to everything sometimes!!! Making coffee, doing laundry, etc!!!!
i do it too. but i walk in eight counts. when i walk from one class to another, i find myself counting to the beat. it's weird but i do it all the time now. haha

Im pretty much in love with this girl who i see alot, and i call her my "diamond princess" and when i always talk to my friends about her, i quote from fca diamonds

icheerforever08 said:
BubbleToes said:
i do it too. but i walk in eight counts. when i walk from one class to another, i find myself counting to the beat. it's weird but i do it all the time now. haha

I do this when working out.

when ever i hear someone say the word 'world' i always just randomly say 'cup' and everyone is like huh?? and i just laugh

or

ill be like
"your the best in the world!!!.....cup"

Back