All-Star "cheer World" Book!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

[quotue, post: 742936, member: 11722"]Apparently you know more than I do, so why don't you go ahead and give us the details, that I have obviously forgotten. It is a little early for popcorn, but I have my cereal ready. It isn't ever to early for defamatory statements to be posted publicly.

All everyone is saying Debbie, is Heat had many issues over the years, and you wouldn't like if you were named in book like these people were. I think you know their were better ways to approach this problem. There is no defense for how this book was written, period.[/quote]

If you choose to believe "what everyone is saying", that is your prerogative. I have no interest in trying to change your mind. I had no issues with my gym, I closed because it was in the best interest of my family at the time. I closed my gym of six years after suffering a devastating fire in my home and I had to make a choice on where to devote my time and attention. But hey if you want to believe that I was investigated for arson, and it had something to do with my gym, knock yourself out. What your comments prove is that you are more interested in gossip and drama than you are in facts and personally I don't give a crap!

Let me say again, I didn't write the book, I am defending someone I care about and I will always defend those I care about, whether what she did was right or wrong. So if it makes you feel better to attack me with lies that you have been spoon fed, go for it. When you come on a public forum and bash the character of the author and then me, with nothing but innuendo and flat out BS, it calls seriously into question your own character and your motives to do nothing but spread lies and be a party to gossip and drama. I asked you previously and you chose to ignore, who are you and what is your relationship to the main character in the book?

WOO HOO Steven you win an award, you must be paying to get your information which is only slightly better, seeing as you don't know me from anyone. I can guess who you are getting your information from but...wait....I don't care! For the record, even if I didn't know her at all, my position would not change, alcohol and drugs are a problem in this industry and a problem for those that won't do anything about it. And a problem for the governing body of this sport that looks the other way at the biggest event of the year.

Ooh, Sweetie. I don't have to pay anyone for information. People just really like me in comparison to you and wanted to provide me with the proper information. I've heard a lot about you. Your reputation proceeds you. ;-) And from the sounds of it, you've burnt every bridge in IL until you basically were shut out from the industry. By your behavior, I would venture a guess that you're pretty salty about it. Why don't you just exit stage left, and safe yourself the embarrassment?

Like I stated before I really don't like that real names were used and then the information she says about some of these people are so untrue from the real situation. For example some of these people were friends to this author and her family but then she makes them sound like drama starters and still makes me question why she said she isn't trying to attack anyone or to have revenge but she purposely put the information about the ex girlfriend to ruin her good girl image like she stated in the book and I can that is revenge. So do you still support the author in these cases SkyBlue? No offense yes do I think death threats are wrong to the author yes but don't use real peoples names and say information about them and not have them be able to fight back or tell their story. I feel bad for the poor people who didn't do anything and no have to pay for it due to this girls story.

I don't get why there are some adults defending this book to the point of being rude. This thread could have been a place for discussion, but instead, it's been turned into a huge argument... This is something I expect kids my age to do, not adults... Unfortunately, that's not how the world works.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's like Regina George published her Burn Book.
now that is something i would pay for, regina george is flawless.
tumblr_mj1h1eEqSw1qjdyymo1_500.gif

Given that this thread has begun to unravel, I'd like to redirect the conversation to a more productive, and slightly unrelated topic:

NCA is proud to launch the new Windy City Classic being held in Chicago on February 8th, 2014. I invite all gyms, included but not limited to the ones mentioned in this novel, to attend!

Tell your Chicago area friends!

Ooh, Sweetie. I don't have to pay anyone for information. People just really like me in comparison to you and wanted to provide me with the proper information. I've heard a lot about you. Your reputation proceeds you. ;-) And from the sounds of it, you've burnt every bridge in IL until you basically were shut out from the industry. By your behavior, I would venture a guess that you're pretty salty about it. Why don't you just exit stage left, and safe yourself the embarrassment?

I can guarantee that until this thread started, you never heard of me. And if you believe you are getting PROPER INFORMATION, all I can say is HAHAHAHA! That's a good one! Shut out of the industry, another really good one.

As I stated before those that choose to listen to second hand crap and believe it, well it just shows how little real character you have and how gullible and easily led you are. Have a great life, I don't have anymore time to waste on those who feed on the drama!

Back