All-Star "cheer World" Book!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Given that this thread has begun to unravel, I'd like to redirect the conversation to a more productive, and slightly unrelated topic:

NCA is proud to launch the new Windy City Classic being held in Chicago on February 8th, 2014. I invite all gyms, included but not limited to the ones mentioned in this novel, to attend!

Tell your Chicago area friends!

Will they award National Champion titles? Will the medals have Grumpy Cat on them?

Will they award National Champion titles? Will the medals have Grumpy Cat on them?
No National Titles, we will save that for Dallas. And Grumpy Cat Cheer is ALWAYS invited, but probably won't appear.

I'll be hosting a Meet & Greet, though. If you buy MY book, I'll sign your copy. I'll also be signing cheer bows and probably NEliteSteven's cheek if he brings his teams.

No National Titles, we will save that for Dallas. And Grumpy Cat Cheer is ALWAYS invited, but probably won't appear.

I'll be hosting a Meet & Greet, though. If you buy MY book, I'll sign your copy. I'll also be signing cheer bows and probably NEliteSteven's cheek if he brings his teams.
Will you be doing a "how to shimmy" class per request?

And the winner is... Illinois!
Sorry tumbleyoda and Southern IL, you get lumped in with the madness.
2_GLEN_A972.jpg

On behalf of all Illinois I'd like to thank everyone for this award. It was a long, uphill battle. We thought we had it in the bag at the beginning of the season with the Famous debacle. But with some late entries by Maryland, California, Florida, and the very close close close runner up, Georgia... We had to put in some extra work. But we pulled it off in a mad end-of-season sprint to the finish line.

#IllinoisProud

It's like Regina George published her Burn Book.

This was the exact word I was going to use. The only other cheer "tell-all" that I can think of is the book "Cheer!" that followed a few college teams around. It exposed the steroid use, eating disorders, and lack of university support that many colleges face. But it was well researched and written and no ones names were published, it wasn't written as a burn book.

If you think that underage drinking and drug use is a problem in this industry, then by all means, publish a book about it. But don't do it the way it was done here and throw your peers under the bus without their knowledge. There are much better ways to do it.

I'll bring it up at our meeting! Anything for you, babe. ;-)

I can guarantee that until this thread started, you never heard of me. And if you believe you are getting PROPER INFORMATION, all I can say is HAHAHAHA! That's a good one! Shut out of the industry, another really good one.

As I stated before those that choose to listen to second hand crap and believe it, well it just shows how little real character you have and how gullible and easily led you are. Have a great life, I don't have anymore time to waste on those who feed on the drama!

Or because everyone talks and knows exactly what's going on. I don't live in the area, but I have enough QUALITY coaches from all over the area that know exactly who you are.
Why don't you tell everyone why your daughter doesn't cheer? Or why don't you explain your non profit you have set up for Anti-Bullying with Morgan and her mother? Pretty ironic that you're so anti-bullying, but you support a book that was full of slanderous claims.

Back