Cheerfan From Sweden

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 4, 2014
I'm obviously completely new to this board, but an old time fan of cheerleading.

At the age of 27 I still haven't lost my passion for the sport which I've had since my early teens. Unfortunatly, all I'll ever be is a huge fan of all the amazing athletes that practice this sport as it's pretty much non-existent in Sweden =/

I've tried to stay as involved as I can in the cheerworld with the help of internet and subscribing to cheerleading magazines. Despite all my attempts to stay involved in the cheerworld I've completely missed this board untill today :)

So I just want to say hey to all folks here, hope to learn even more through this board and maybe make some new friends :)

Welcome to the board.

The Fierce Board: where 16 out of 20 voice overs are allowed...

I'm obviously completely new to this board, but an old time fan of cheerleading.

At the age of 27 I still haven't lost my passion for the sport which I've had since my early teens. Unfortunatly, all I'll ever be is a huge fan of all the amazing athletes that practice this sport as it's pretty much non-existent in Sweden =/

I've tried to stay as involved as I can in the cheerworld with the help of internet and subscribing to cheerleading magazines. Despite all my attempts to stay involved in the cheerworld I've completely missed this board untill today :)

So I just want to say hey to all folks here, hope to learn even more through this board and maybe make some new friends :)

Welcome to the boards!! If you wanna have some swedes to talk to i am one!! There is a few ones on here actually. were are you from in sweden?? I am from Skåne just outside of Malmö. Not a cheerleader though just a fan. i have a friend that cheers for Cheer Infinity Allstars. Her sister is on Envy the team that just won RM in level 5!!

Welcome to the boards!! If you wanna have some swedes to talk to i am one!! There is a few ones on here actually. were are you from in sweden?? I am from Skåne just outside of Malmö. Not a cheerleader though just a fan. i have a friend that cheers for Cheer Infinity Allstars. Her sister is on Envy the team that just won RM in level 5!!

Thank you! I actually live in Malmö :) So great to bump into other Swedish cheerlovers! There's not nearly enough of that in this part of the world in my opinion :p

Thank you! I actually live in Malmö :) So great to bump into other Swedish cheerlovers! There's not nearly enough of that in this part of the world in my opinion :p

Oh thats funny that you live in Malmö! yeah there is not many cheerleaders in sweden but we are growing. if you want you can PM me if you wanna talk cheer. im going away for a week tomorrow but ill answer as fast as i can. (to send a message just go to my profile and click send a message!! They you can talk swedish too if you want!!

I am not from Sweden, but I met some really nice cheerleaders from Sweden... Last year, I think the Sweden International team was at my gym, watching the tryout clinics and I think, the team was working out with some of the coaches at World Cup and they either just finished competing at the ICU competition in Orlando...

Our coach/owner is in Sweden right now (been there for over a week), doing choreo for a team there. He has been doing it for 7 years. He has really seen the programs grow over there.

I love the big change that Sweduish cheer has made.. especially in the tumbling sector. getting better and better

Back