All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll just leave this here.

I feel like this is a self confidence issue within the gym. The athletes aren't confident in themselves and the coaches aren't confident in their abilities. And the other gyms in the state don't believe that they can bring something good to the mat.

I feel like this is a self confidence issue within the gym. The athletes aren't confident in themselves and the coaches aren't confident in their abilities. And the other gyms in the state don't believe that they can bring something good to the mat.
I'd like to see these coaches going to some coaching clinics. They can bring in all the outside help they want but at the end of the day it is the coaches who need to make it all work for the athletes when that outside help is no longer physically in the gym.

Jesus. They need more than Eddie and Orby. Those back handsprings. My ankles just started hurting watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She started the gym while she was 18 and the coaches are young. You turn 18 and all you want is to be seen as an adult who can make decisions..but that takes time and a track record. Eddie and Orby can't fix that. Nobody else can- it's a personal thing. Having a higher level team doesn't help your credibility- consistent good results, with clean skills and a good routine. It sounds like this isn't about the athletes/gym benefiting from a Cheerhab- it's the coaches. Who probably could do that if they just attended some coaches training/seminars.

I wonder who picks the teams/gyms they go to- ATV or E+O. Because it sounds like the video was addressed to ATV instead of them personally.

Back