All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A super senior is the greatest thing you could ever be. I'm young enough to super super senior, and I'll be entering my second year of college in the fall.

Hahaha that moment you find out you competed as a super senior and didn't even know it! Granted I was the oldest on my squad that year!
We don't typically age out and retire and in aus we age out and move up to open

You'll get no argument from me on that. I don't understand how a team gets first at UCA and shortly thereafter becomes such a disaster. Losing a teammate wouldn't be the the cause of that. Certainly editing played a part. I wonder how the featured team and coach feel about their portrayal in the series. Anyone on the board know ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
You can clearly see the UCA 2014 banner on the wall in the latest episode. I also cannot see how they fell apart to such a degree between UCA and the end of their season. It's kind of a bummer watching this feeling how the editing really plays such a misleading role in the entire web series.

I give myself 15 seconds ....that's it. Then I'd be done. My CP tells me all the time she'd like to see me condition with her team...I wouldn't. Humility and embarrassment doesn't even begin to describe the emotions that activity would elicit from me.

Having said that, I think a good SMOED fundraiser would be a conditioning challenge. Individuals could donate $5 for their chance to challenge themselves to a session of SMOED conditioning. The person who lasts the longest gets award and title till next challenge.

Or, SMOED could author a conditioning book that identifies the exercises that they regularly perform to remain in such good shape. Leaving out the ones that may kill the reader like the suicide bear crawls etc. They could then sell it in the
Pro Shop or in a Cheerleaders Extra video.

I so wish they would put out a video! I would be better than the insanity workout!
I love your fundraising idea too! :)

i was thinking the same. unless the uca crowd for 4.2 only consists of about 30 people, then how could that crowd of 50 parents be bigger?

anyone thats been to uca 4.2 performances care to enlighten us with some numbers.

i was thinking the same. unless the uca crowd for 4.2 only consists of about 30 people, then how could that crowd of 50 parents be bigger?

anyone thats been to uca 4.2 performances care to enlighten us with some numbers.
I went to uca this year. I'd say each crowd (unless they preformed at 8 am or 8pm) is at least 100 people, despite the devision. I know my team competed at 9pm on saturday and we only had 20 people (all family) but on sunday we had at least 100 people (including 75 being just gym members/family)

Even at tiny comps the crowd is bigger than that. I think they were just trying to hype it up - but if we can clearly see the number of people it doesn't really work...

Last edited:
In Swden there are more than hundred people on the competitions i think. and there are gyms in the states with more cheerleaders than most of sweden..

Back