All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait is TCM the magazine twitter that announced Kiara and Whitney as worlds winners before awards or am I just so out of the loop that I can't keep all these twitters straight? If it is the magazine then yet it is a fine twitter :cow: (insert sarcastic awkward cow)

Wait is TCM the magazine twitter that announced Kiara and Whitney as worlds winners before awards or am I just so out of the loop that I can't keep all these twitters straight? If it is the magazine then yet it is a fine twitter :cow: (insert sarcastic awkward cow)

Yes it is.

No TCM is Total Cheer Move. 99% of the time on point with what is going on in cheer culture and usually humorous while meaningful at the same time

TCLM is the magazine

Oops. Just Kidding! :wasntme:

Nope not hateful, I don't appreciate folks that are mean for no reason. Which you have toned it down a good bit since our last run-in, and I do appreciate that.
I think if this simple suggestion has you and the laker lady in such an uproar, think about your posts in the past.

Oh no you did not just insult lakerfantlc

tumblr_m3z0x554yB1r0lv7mo1_500.gif

I get aggravated with CheerUpdates sometimes too. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a great source of information. I just don't have to think he poops rainbows all the time. It's okay to have issues with something. I don't think Socrates said anything disparaging towards CheerUpdates, just a preference and a pet peeve he has.

I get annoyed in general when I see conversations in my timeline (not just from CheerUpdates). Take it to a DM.

I should add - I don't follow most of CheerUpdates followers (I don't follow too many cheer people), so I don't actually see most of the conversations that Socrates is complaining about. I was just pointing out that people can have their twitter pet peeves, or get annoyed with certain tweeters, while still respecting them and wanting to follow them.

But, this attacking people for stating their opinion is a little ridiculous. If you have 14,000 followers you have to expect some criticism.

Maybe it's just a summer thing, but I keep seeing it in a lot of threads. A bunch of board members attacking someone who has a different opinion (or maybe doesn't express it in the best way), but it's a little too :deadhorse: for my tastes.

Sorry but I agree with the ones saying that if you don't like the conversations then either skip over them or unfollow that person. So if someone ask cheerUPDATES a question what is he supposed to do? Just not respond because you thInk it should be updates only?

Sorry but I agree with the ones saying that if you don't like the conversations then either skip over them or unfollow that person. So if some ask cheerUPDATES a question what is he supposed to do? Just not respond because you thInk it should be updates only?

When my friends do it - like I said I don't see too many of cheerUPDATES - I do scroll over them. That doesn't mean it doesn't annoy me, and it doesn't change my opinion that longer conversations should be taken to DM. Which I know can be an issue since you have to both follow each other to DM.

Once again, that's not actually an issue I have with cheerUPDATES.

I should add - I don't follow most of CheerUpdates followers (I don't follow too many cheer people), so I don't actually see most of the conversations that Socrates is complaining about. I was just pointing out that people can have their twitter pet peeves, or get annoyed with certain tweeters, while still respecting them and wanting to follow them.

But, this attacking people for stating their opinion is a little ridiculous. If you have 14,000 followers you have to expect some criticism.

Maybe it's just a summer thing, but I keep seeing it in a lot of threads. A bunch of board members attacking someone who has a different opinion (or maybe doesn't express it in the best way), but it's a little too :deadhorse: for my tastes.

You said dead horse, I thought of this..

Back