All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

shimmy x100000

bottom line-don't like them? unfollow. don't want to read something? skip over it. annoyed by twitter in general? don't have an account. want to realize that you are completely bored and have so much free time on your hands that you start a completely pointless debate over a completely pointless topic? start an argument in this thread.

there you go, all mysteries solved.
Look at what summer does to us fiercers....
We need a hobby.
Something other than pinning more pictures of cats.
But maybe thats just me. ;)

Here is the thing I've learned from being on the board. lakerfantlc literally the nicest person in the world met her at celebration. But if you attack smoed, kira, or DJ she will go crazy momma bear on you. I find that refreshing but take it as that. DJ has great knowledge of things in the cheer world I love cheerUPDATES. If you need facts he is the man to ask. How ever if you attack him he will always almost ask for the thread to be locked or just get down right mean and attack you.

Here is the thing I've learned from being on the board. lakerfantlc literally the nicest person in the world met her at celebration. But if you attack smoed, kira, or DJ she will go crazy momma bear on you. I find that refreshing but take it as that. DJ has great knowledge of things in the cheer world I love cheerUPDATES. If you need facts he is the man to ask. How ever if you attack him he will always almost ask for the thread to be locked or just get down right mean and attack you.
:glare:

The Summer is the Hunger Games, The career tributes weed out everyone else. Only the strong survive the summer.

I got bored last summer of all the bickering and stayed away until the fall.

Look at what summer does to us fiercers....
We need a hobby.
Something other than pinning more pictures of cats.
But maybe thats just me. ;)
pin pictures of cats in cute cheer costumes.

seriously, the mental image of a cat in a CA cheetahs uni just made me lol....all by myself.

Is this what Pinterest is about?
NO I get all of my recipe ideas from there! They're really good and easy to make (most of the time.) There are also LOTS of creative quick fixes/tips and tricks to use on household items too.

this is accurate Ill own it...:) loves me or hates me...I ams what I am...;)

Back