High School Cheerleader Nation Is Streaming On Lifetime!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh Happy Day.. Was on my Apple TV and went to the lifetime App on my account and Cheerleader Nation (all episodes) were streaming!!! Fuller House now this...?
! :shimmy:
They have them online, too! At the network's website.

I watched EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

They have them online, too! At the network's website.

I watched EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
How come nobody told me...?!?! I'm watching right now... These were THE DAYS!!! I will get through the whole season tonight.. They need to do Cheerleader Nation 2 - Dunbar is Back! It would give me life to see the Dogs come out on top again.

How come nobody told me...?!?! I'm watching right now... These were THE DAYS!!! I will get through the whole season tonight.. They need to do Cheerleader Nation 2 - Dunbar is Back! It would give me life to see the Dogs come out on top again.
I misread that for a second and thought that that was the title of the new season.

:(

I bought the show on iTunes many years ago. I rewatch fairly often. Put the nationals episodes on my iPad to watch on my flights to nationals this year. My assistant had never seen or heard of the show. She was obsessed. Staying at sports we ran into their coaches quite a bit and every single time she would have a mini fan girl moment! I thought it was hilarious!

I bought the show on iTunes many years ago. I rewatch fairly often. Put the nationals episodes on my iPad to watch on my flights to nationals this year. My assistant had never seen or heard of the show. She was obsessed. Staying at sports we ran into their coaches quite a bit and every single time she would have a mini fan girl moment! I thought it was hilarious!
I looked on i tunes and it wasn't available :(

I think the 10 year reunion should be another season!

Does anyone know where to watch the mtv show I'm a cheerleader from the early 2000's? I've tried to find it and it's like it never existed! The don't even acknowledge it online anywhere. I would love to rewatch that one!

Does anyone know where to watch the mtv show I'm a cheerleader from the early 2000's? I've tried to find it and it's like it never existed! The don't even acknowledge it online anywhere. I would love to rewatch that one!
OMG! Funny you bring this up.. I was just looking for this last month... I often just put in "cheerleader" into I tunes to see if it comes up.

Cp watched the whole season last weekend! She was so sad when it was over and there was no season 2.
Ryan (coaches daughter) runs a college spirit program now. I think she coached for ACE as well.
I would kill to have had her cheer career so far.

4 UCA jackets (one for each year of high school)
Freshman year of college cheering at UK (I read this on some profile of her, so correct me if I'm wrong)
Soph-Senior years cheering at Bama
Now works as spirit coordinated and head cheerleading coach at UAB.

I'm jealous. I remember she had the prettiest tumbling on the show.

They only have trailers for it and I haven't found it on any sites. Funny enough the episode after it is readily on YouTube.

Back