All-Star Cheerleaders Episode 8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if they filmed at NCA, i doubt they are gonna show every comp before that, or at least i would imagine, or thats gonna be a lot of 8 min episodes, lol. they should just make it longer and cram more practices, comps. etc in one episode, then what they are trying to do now.

also i dont know if this was asked already but, did robert leave fame mid season to join smoed. i wonder how they felt about that? jw

If i remember right people from Fame were very respectful and understanding. What i remember someone saying is that they wish him the best of luck and one person doesn't make or break a team.
also remember that they were happy for him because his skill was advanced and they were happy for him to go to a team that was more his skill level and had a great chance at worlds (at least i think i remember something like that)..

Just wondered because they to Jesus Christ and I know Jewish people that would feel very uncomfortable with this existing in their gym, at all.

Just wondered because they to Jesus Christ and I know Jewish people that would feel very uncomfortable with this existing in their gym, at all.
If someone was uncomfortable they could leave, maybe the team would not say it to be conscious of everyone's beliefs and feelings. I'm not a part of Cali, so IDK. Either way everyone can chose what gym they go to. If they don't like it there are plenty of other gyms in Cali... but Cali isn't saying, "only christians allowed"

Cali is supportive of all faiths.

Back