All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been trying to figure this out ... is it legit to purchase official practice uniform pieces from another gym's pro shop? Not many pro shops have them on-line but some do and I'm wondering if they are there only for their teams (e.g., Cheer Athletics). If they are for purchase - sizing can vary soooo much from one item to another, I'm afraid to choose a size and then have to wait til it arrives in the mail.

I know my cp would enjoy practice uniforms from any of a bunch of gyms out there!

I have everything I could possibly want and I have more than anyone should what I really want is instead of buying me a gift I would love everyone to donate 15.00 to the Trevor project...they're nonprofit and the number 1 organization for suicide prevention and crisis management...since suicide is one of the top causes of deaths for people 24 and under (and we have seen these effects in the cheer world as in the real world) 15.00 is the amount needed for 1 toll free anonymous phone call : ) you never know someone in your life could possibly need them one day

I've been trying to figure this out ... is it legit to purchase official practice uniform pieces from another gym's pro shop? Not many pro shops have them on-line but some do and I'm wondering if they are there only for their teams (e.g., Cheer Athletics). If they are for purchase - sizing can vary soooo much from one item to another, I'm afraid to choose a size and then have to wait til it arrives in the mail.

I know my cp would enjoy practice uniforms from any of a bunch of gyms out there!
I know for sure that Force (the combo of Fierce & OC) practice clothes are for sale. The customer service is amazing & so helpful. CA also has OK customer service & I'm pretty sure that you can purchase the practice outfits from them. If in doubt, contact them. I'm sure if they're for sale you could send them the measurements & they could tell you what size you are.

Fleece Lined Leggings:

Found some great fleece lined leggings at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $10. They are online or I found them on a tall display stand in the middle of an aisle.

No he coached Cocos! He coached Houston County HS Varsity this year but idk which Allstar gym he's with now
ohh. I was gonna say he's been like a part time coach at my gym for the last 2 years! He comes and practices with us for a week or two before a competition and goes to all our comps with us! thought you might know him :)

ohh. I was gonna say he's been like a part time coach at my gym for the last 2 years! He comes and practices with us for a week or two before a competition and goes to all our comps with us! thought you might know him :)
Ahhhhh that's awesome!!! I was scared of him back then honestly so never got to know him haha but was a great coach to them!

Back