All-Star Cheerleaders Like To Take Pictures Of Themselves In Front Of Things...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

473d736c-2f6e-20d4.jpg

and this.. class field trip to DC. I hate being a backspot , you can never see me in any pictures .
i feel your pain, so i try and get one from the back of the stunt group...that way you can at least see my backspotting :)

This isn't in front of anything uncommon for a cheerleader but it makes me laugh because every time I look at it I think of those stunting barbies!!
I love this because they were just playing around that day. Now on Open they are partnered in the 1 mans and they are dating. They are so cute together!!!!
I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stunting pics this season from the two of them.

worlds2053.jpg

Not as cool as Paris, but in front of the old Louisiana State Capital building! Taken at a weird angle ha
2cxfd3t.jpg

I cannot believe you were 15 min away from where I lived and I was 150 miles away in Florida.
Great pic! Even I don't have one in front of the old state Capitol!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I cannot believe you were 15 min away from where I lived and I was 150 miles away in Florida.
Great pic! Even I don't have one in front of the old state Capitol!

I know, so disappointing! :( You have to let me know if you ever come up to Wisconsin!

Not stunting anywhere spectacular, but I'm in indoor drumline/percussion and one day while we were having a really slow practice, one of my friends was like, "Hey lets do one of those cheerleading stunt things." As you can tell, everyone was super excited. (I'm the flyer in case it wasn't super obvious lol).
1zo9etv.jpg

Back