All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As someone who knows the full story I just would like to add that she was not kicked off. Jenee, jaiden, and her family made the decision to leave for reasons I will not discuss. I'm a little disappointed with awesomeness tv for actually airing this. I think it's a topic that has been picked over so much that it should have been left alone. But I guess views are views to them and they don't care much about what happens after these videos are viewed.

Sigh...I love that there is publicity for our sport but I'm really sick of the cheerlebrity thing and the cheerleaders series. There's enough drama at any gym and I think people can view their own drama live without televising the same kind of thing over and over.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wish Jenee had a mini interview talking about what happened.
Also, Maddie is only 13? Wow, thought she was at least 15 or 16. Such a mature, well spoken girl for that age!
ETA: Now that the kids/coaches in the video are saying that her mom decided to remove her from the gym does that mean that the "she moved for her dad's (or whoever's) job" theory is proven wrong? I just feel that if they moved for someones job they would have straight out said that in the episode.

there is so much to say on this but it will be beating a dead horse as my words dont change this situation.

as for people being upset that this was aired.. it is what it is. cali smoed coached signed up for it and awesomenesstv has the right to the footage that they took. its a "Reality" web series. im sure people would of had a cow if this wasnt aired because people would like some insight.

and awesomenessTV knew were all wondering what happened so why wouldnt they air it? it gets them noticed even more. because they teased us.

on another note. I feel for the team and jenee. and also the coaches its all a tough situation to deal with. Specially when a team is in the lime light like they are.

I wish Jenee had a mini interview talking about what happened.
Also, Maddie is only 13? Wow, thought she was at least 15 or 16. Such a mature, well spoken girl for that age!
ETA: Now that the kids/coaches in the video are saying that her mom decided to remove her from the gym does that mean that the "she moved for her dad's (or whoever's) job" theory is proven wrong? I just feel that if they moved for someones job they would have straight out said that in the episode.
They never actually relocated. Them being in NC had nothing to do with Jenee's Dad's job.

I don't think they were teasing people. The episodes follow SMOED chronologically thru the season.

As for people who feel some SMO's were wrong because they said things on twitter. I feel like the gym, the coaches and the SMO's handled themselves with decorum considering what was on the line. The gym and coaches could have said plenty and watched the masses unleash an avalanche of criticism upon Jenee and her family for leaving. But, the coaches took the high road and let people speculate and criticize both them and the gym rather than hurt Jenee.

I don't think they were teasing people. The episodes follow SMOED chronologically thru the season.

As for people who feel some SMO's were wrong because they said things on twitter. I feel like the gym, the coaches and the SMO's handled themselves with decorum considering what was on the line. The gym and coaches could have said plenty and watched the masses unleash an avalanche of criticism upon Jenee and her family for leaving. But, the coaches took the high road and let people speculate and criticize both them and the gym rather than hurt Jenee.

Coaches, yes. But the athletes... they didn't handle themselves well. You can make excuses all day about how hurt they were and how they're young but there's no excuse. I'm their age, and I know not to take that stuff to twitter. I'm at a tiny gym that nobody knows and my coaches would still make me delete my tweets. They're in the public eye, so they should be extra careful, not extra careless...
I realize it's a problem across the cheer world, and it's not just smoed who doesn't know how to handle themselves on social media. But that doesn't make it okay.

As someone who knows the full story I just would like to add that she was not kicked off. Jenee, jaiden, and her family made the decision to leave for reasons I will not discuss. I'm a little disappointed with awesomeness tv for actually airing this. I think it's a topic that has been picked over so much that it should have been left alone. But I guess views are views to them and they don't care much about what happens after these videos are viewed.

Sigh...I love that there is publicity for our sport but I'm really sick of the cheerlebrity thing and the cheerleaders series. There's enough drama at any gym and I think people can view their own drama live without televising the same kind of thing over and over.

It's better for them to air it & have people know what's going on, because if she's there one episode & the next episode is "meet the new girl" people would be confused.

Back