All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orby posted this on his facebook:

Orby Orta
6 mins ·
It's extremely hard to read some of the nasty FB messages I get about "not accepting friend requests". It's not that I don't want too, I just can't . I will open a second page soon to make sure I can accept everyone

I feel bad for him. And he is super nice to care.

If my doctor told me I shouldn't be doing anything and cysts were forming in my knee ...

She's one tough cookie but that is scary.

Also, I am more than mildly obsessed with the other smoed coach who I now notice more after the worlds reaction video. He was so hyped after eddies pep talk haha! I hope they continue to show him more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forget his first name, but he's one of the tumbling instructors at Cali and married.

Last edited:

Orby Orta
6 mins ·
It's extremely hard to read some of the nasty FB messages I get about "not accepting friend requests". It's not that I don't want too, I just can't . I will open a second page soon to make sure I can accept everyone

This is weird but I love orby so much. Like if I'm having a bad day I would imagine him saying something to keep me moving. Like he loves the kids and they love him! There needs to be more orby's in the world!

This is weird but I love orby so much. Like if I'm having a bad day I would imagine him saying something to keep me moving. Like he loves the kids and they love him! There needs to be more orby's in the world!

Agreed, he seems like a very special and caring person. This world definitely needs more Orbys. He absolutely loves those kids, you can tell, it's so obvious.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Orby Orta
6 mins ·

Why make nasty remarks when he's unable to accept your friend request ? I know that in this case it's due to a Facebook limitation. But even if it was due to some other reason (doesn't like the color of your hair, or you have a hippo for a pet...), that's entirely his right. He's under no obligation to make himself available to everyone. He's a good guy and would never want to exclude people but really folks ? Some people go too far with their sense of entitlement.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love how they mix with twist and shout during awars. thats sportsmanship. and Eddie telling them that if they dont win to clap and congratulate the winners either way. You go Eddie!! And i just love MichaelEddie in this one.

Am i the only one getting bored with this show? Don't get me wrong, they are talented and fun to watch, but it's basically the same thing every episode. Day one there's something wrong, day two they come back and hit and win. They go back to practice and get tortured with conditioning. Repeat.

it not being overly exciting is probably due to the fact that we know what happens and what will happen in future episodes and so it seems dated to us. if the show wasnt so far behind, i dont think this would be such an issue, for us at least. there are plenty of people who watch, based on youtube comments, who are completely oblivious to the things that we know. ie, some girls still ask about the where/why of the girl that left the team.

the show still pulls in 100k views in about a week, and thats why, im sure, theyre continuing on with season 3 (cameras were at tryouts), which of course won't debut until 100 million years from now :p.

Soooo annoying that they are always unlisted

unlisted where?

i go to: AwesomenessTV - YouTube

then go down to the shows section down towards the bottom

Back