All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did go to Mexico after worlds lol bit odd that they're waiting to air the worlds coverage they shot...ah well playing out the season I guess haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

grrr was hoping it was the worlds episodes. but im gonna guess and say they are saving part one and two of worlds for the very last episodes for season two. so maybe episode 39 and 40..... cause didnt they do the same thing for season 1.

That was a fun episode to watch, even though it's out sync time wise. I'm hoping they do World's soon though.

grrr was hoping it was the worlds episodes. but im gonna guess and say they are saving part one and two of worlds for the very last episodes for season two. so maybe episode 39 and 40..... cause didnt they do the same thing for season 1.

they still have champions league to cover.

also, it seemed pretty hot. that non-smoed guy's uniform top was drenched with sweat.

I'm confused. They said these were smoed kids from CA so how did kiara end up with them. I know she was on smoed but not this season, correct? Why didn't she have a uni? Wouldn't she still have hers from when she was on? I don't mean any of this to sound like Im saying she or anyone who was there shouldn't have been. Just curious how since she isn't with the program currently. Unless they asked her to come to this to teach tumbling?!? One of the boys too, correct? Sorry I don't remember his name but I thought he wasn't on smoed this season either. I really liked this episode. Love seeing international teams grow and get better every year and love the opportunity for the american kids to meet these other kids and work with them.

Both Kyle and Kiara went to Mexico but were not on the current SMOED team. They were on SMOED the previous year and both remain involved with the CALI program.

It is too funny, because until I read this I assumed that it kept getting bumped for important current events-and not for naked guys!
They have their priorities and reporting on All Star Cheer doesn't appear to be one of them. Ha! I was told by a reliable source that the airing of the Nightline show on cheer has now been moved from last Thursday to this upcoming Thursday. I'll believe it when I see it.

Both Kyle and Kiara went to Mexico but were not on the current SMOED team. They were on SMOED the previous year and both remain involved with the CALI program.

Kiara was also the only one not in a smoed uniform! What I thought was cute though is that on the back of the uniforms Mexico wore was written "smo(ed) fan" can remember if it was smo or smoed sorry!

Kiara is still incredibly popular in the cheer and tumble world, so I'm not too surprised she went especially if they asked for her by name. I would assume the same thing with Kyle.

Was Awesomeness TV allowed to film during CL? I wonder if they're going to cover it at all.

Back