All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The average viewer watches the series for the people on it.. Especially the already established cheerlebs (Gabi, other flyers, and boys).

There's not many cheerlebs on the other Cali teams. Why would the prouducers throw away what they already built up?

My CP's would be sad if they stopped following Cali Smoed. Now if they want to keep this one and add another series following another team that would be cool! Would love to also see a series following a team from cheer athletics. Compare different gym styles, etc.

This show was that got me into Smoed. I honestly don't watch it anymore, only because my wifi is slow and my phone is slower. "Cheerleaders" got me in a good mood. My team was struggling SO MUCH during the first season of "Cheerleaders." It comforted me to watch to show and pushed me to be better. Cliché right? But it's true. I do agree that if AwesomenesszTV did less, but longer episodes I would be even happier!:)

I would have loved a miniseries on Obsession. The transformation from the hot mess they were at NCA to winning Worlds still makes me so happy. I wish that someone could have seen it coming and just started a miniseries on them right after NCA.

I think a team who has consistently been at the top of their division but hasn't always won in Orlando would be better almost. F5, Stars, BSB would all be good candidates for a show like this because it's been a few years since they've won a Worlds title, and are always strong contenders. I had the opportunity to see F5 in the gym for the past two seasons, and I know that's not something everyone gets to see. I know from what I've seen, it would make a great miniseries.
They should pick two or three top contenders from the same division & make each episode about 30 minutes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I personally would love to see a series focusing on large senior and how each team individually prepares to go head to head against one another and how they go about their meet ups pre worlds. Seeing different perspective and teaching methods not only would be fascinating but also provide tons more footage creating longer episodes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

the only thing that speaks is numbers and Smoed brings numbers so Smoed stays.

Even if they wanted to keep the SMOED kids in one series, do another series on a different team---co-ed is out of the same gym, yes? It shouldn't be that hard to film both.

Even if they wanted to keep the SMOED kids in one series, do another series on a different team---co-ed is out of the same gym, yes? It shouldn't be that hard to film both.

as far as level 5 is concerned, snipers is at the ventura (smoed) gym. coed is out of the san diego gym and that's where lady bullets are as well. black ops is in norcal.

I understand why they do another season, I don't think they would miss having one of cheerleading best tumblers on the show.. But like everyone else said, I'd love another team! It would be interesting to see how other teams handle defeat or winning and how they get there. Coed or Aces would be great.
They already had Kiara for a season.

Back