All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love love LOVE this team, but I hate how Eddie makes it seem how you can get kicked off at ANY minute. I get how your spot is never secure, but I could probably never be on this team because the pressure would be unbearable. If I kept getting reminded that my spot was never secure, I'd probably never feel like I am really part of the team because I could be gone at any minute. It's scary haha.

Love love LOVE this team, but I hate how Eddie makes it seem how you can get kicked off at ANY minute. I get how your spot is never secure, but I could probably never be on this team because the pressure would be unbearable. If I kept getting reminded that my spot was never secure, I'd probably never feel like I am really part of the team because I could be gone at any minute. It's scary haha.
a huge part of that is editing....he doesnt threaten them all the time:)

I think it's important, in any highly competitive sport, for athletes to be aware that they have to hit their stuff, or match the requirements, or their spot is not secure, but I agree... It seems to be talked about A LOT with this team. Could be just the editing though

I think it's important, in any highly competitive sport, for athletes to be aware that they have to hit their stuff, or match the requirements, or their spot is not secure, but I agree... It seems to be talked about A LOT with this team. Could be just the editing though

We make it well known, especially for flyers (we have 2-3 extras all the time depending on the sequence) that if they start slipping at all, there's a girl on the ground that's been stretching and hitting open gym times working hard to take their spot. For our team, it seems to have elevated their game!

I think that since these episodes are over the summer, and they do have 4 extras right now, it's something the athletes should be aware of.

I know it's hard for us to grasp because many of us would cheer until they physically forced us out of the sport if we could. But I can understand why some people choose to walk away. Granted I was never "on top" of the sport with multiple worlds titles like many of them had, but I decided to leave allstars after my junior year. It's different for everyone, but for me I wanted to dedicate more time to leading my high school team, going on college visits/doing applications, and also just enjoying every little thing your last year of high school has to offer. Allstar cheer will always be my #1, as I'm sure it will be for many of them. It was super hard watching my team win things without me, but sometimes you just need to step back and enjoy some of the other things you are missing. You'll never get that time back in high school, plus you have the memories and satisfaction of knowing you went out on top.

It's also good that they made this decision before tryouts so they didn't make the team and then leave them high and dry in the middle of the season.

Great episodes so far, keep it up AwesomenessTV!

Back