All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok stop.. John said he's been with Cali for 13 years. Did he start when he was 2?? He looks 15!! I mean NO disrespect, I just want to know what they feed these obviously ridiculously talented Cali people?!? Good grief!

Do Eddie and Orby only Coach Smoed 5? If not what other teams do they Coach? Do their level 4 teams also condition and work out at this level of difficulty? How do they prepare their level 4 members to one day be ready for level 5?
It sounded like Eddie coaches snipers too, but I think he coaches lower levels also based on his IG posts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Did some one on smoed brake a mirror or something? They've had injuries and hospitalisations happen left right and centre for the past few eps! Obviously these are a few months behind what's actually happening but I hope everyone is doing heaps better now!

Ok stop.. John said he's been with Cali for 13 years. Did he start when he was 2?? He looks 15!! I mean NO disrespect, I just want to know what they feed these obviously ridiculously talented Cali people?!? Good grief!

He's older than he looks. Lol. But still way younger than me. He is the best tumbling coach. Ever. So patient but yet pushes just the right amount with my cp who isn't big on tumbling. And yeah, he's not hard to look at. Cutey pie!

He can teach me to surf any day.
all i can picture i somebody talking in a seductive voice and doing this
kSdoV.gif

This was a very heart warming episode and it shows how far coaching actually reaches for these kids! But ummmm am I the only one that feels like "AwesomenessTV" is milking this web series? I mean NCA is around the corner, yet they haven't even aired an episode that addresses Smoed's showcase. I know alot of editing and what not goes into creating these episodes but they are MONTHS behind. The show won't be much of a surprise being that we cheer heads already know what comps smoed dropped at, what comps they lost, etc.

I know it can't be helped but I just felt like venting a little bit lol

So I was at Palm Springs this weekend, & I definitely saw the Aly girl that got kicked, but instead of a snipers uniform she was wearing Aces? Anyone know what happened there?

So I was at Palm Springs this weekend, & I definitely saw the Aly girl that got kicked, but instead of a snipers uniform she was wearing Aces? Anyone know what happened there?

I believe - and don't quote me because I get these girls mixed up - but I believe she's on both teams. :)

And how did you do this weekend? I never was able to get to see your team. :(

My momma would never let me drive to Vegas for practice.. That's crazy

If I lived in SoCal that is. Hahaha

My momma wouldn't either. Oh wait, I am the momma. lol

I don't know how they do it because I don't know the players involved. Just wanted you to know you weren't seeing things. :)

Back