All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do you know that's what happened in both these cases? Not singling you out...just used your post as a starting point. Sorry but I think there are a lot of assumptions being made everywhere by people who don't know all the facts. Even if they're posting what they think happened, others are then taking those posts as "fact" and the story grows. It's like one big social media game of telephone and now people are assuming assumptions are "fact".

Its exactly what happened. 2 kids quit their teams with only 50 days until the season was over.

If you read a few of their tweets (other then the statement of being stabbed in the back) they're basically asking why and what. Why them? Why now? What did they do wrong to deserve this. Why do they deserve this?

The drama is coming from outsiders who are slamming these girls (and possibly boys) for bullying, for being hypocritical, for not supporting Jenee in her move. Which in my view is unfair on them.

Smoed athlete want answers just as much as we do but unlike us they actually deserve an explanation and answers to their questions.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Some of the tweets weren't in good taste. People should always watch what they post

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Did you skip over the part where I said I still have a lot of friends from the gym and in no way should any of this detract from the other athletes who are happy there and still work hard? My CP doesn't ever want to cheer again, so we never changed gyms. I went to Worlds last year to watch and support SE and a few of my close friends?Does it bother you?

I'm not sitting here rooting for them to fail ya know. I love watching them perform, even the little ones. I've had this AV since I joined and most ppl recognize you by your name and AV.

It was just a question LMAO. Clearly this is a sensitive subject for you and YOU'RE bothered otherwise you would have just responded "I've had this AV since I joined and most ppl recognize you by your name and AV" like you did at the end because that is simple answer to a simple question. How did "Out of curiosity if you left CEA why is your default picture still CEA?" warrant the rest of you're response? Geeze! :rolleyes:

So maybe not a walk. Just landed in Florida and it seemed like a good idea.
Actually I just walked from my apartment to my car and it felt so beautiful out! I almost considered not wearing a jacket lol

I don't get what else you can call that besides quitting? leaving something before you finish? in my book that's quitting.

Quitting just seems like a very harsh word. Like you're giving up.
And a reason for leaving (I think that's a better word) isn't always because you're giving up.

Am I the only one who thinks that if the gym owner supported and facilitated the move, yet the team coaches Eddie and Orby remain silent (not even much in the way of wishing luck etc), and the team mates seem hurt and confused like they haven't had a reasonable explanation, then perhaps Jenee's received some sort of poor treatment at the gym that her parents were willing to keep quiet if a suitable switch could be made? That to me explains why the gym owner worked with them to arrange the move whilst the team coaches and team mates don't seem supportive. Totally speculative on my part but I've read from lots of posters that the "move to NC" isn't the real reason. And if it was a case of just wanting to switch for a change or a new challenge, would the Cali gym owners be so helpful? I don't want to say what this bad treatment could be, and could be wrong, but it's just a theory.

My personal opinion is that if you aren't happy on a team and have tried your best to make it work, sometimes you just have to move. It would have to be a serious problem for me to go mid season though.

Last edited:
Back