All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I had to do was a three point turn, drive around the building, and park. No railroad tracks, medians, or parallel parking. Maybe that's why we have so many bad drivers in Florida.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
i drove around an empty parking lot, parked in a space, three point turn. and that was it..... i almost failed because the guy was so vague on what parking lane he wanted me to drive down, lol.

All I had to do was a three point turn, drive around the building, and park. No railroad tracks, medians, or parallel parking. Maybe that's why we have so many bad drivers in Florida.

Wait seriously? :O we drive all over curvy roads, busy roads, parallel park, regular park, we also have to go backwards in a straight line and switch lanes a couple times.

Wait seriously? :O we drive all over curvy roads, busy roads, parallel park, regular park, we also have to go backwards in a straight line and switch lanes a couple times.

That's pretty normal. We had to do a 3 point turn, back up straight, park, parallel park, turn left and right off semi-busy roads, and use stoplights and stop signs.

Spinoff show of the current show Cheerleaders. Looks interesting...

"Eddy and Orby are renowned in the cheer world for being two of the best coaches in the industry. They have led Smoed to win two world championship titles. But now they are facing their toughest challenge, turning a failing Iowa cheer squad into champions. Are they up for the challenge? Watch and see in the trailer for AwesomenessTV's brand new series, Cheerhab!"

I wonder when they had time to do this.

and i like this comment from youtube...

Reminds me of that MTV Made show. Looks good!!

My guy told me he should've failed me, but for some reason wasn't. I guess he was getting generous? I went about thirty on my fifty foot backup without realizing it, chit the wheel the wrong way into traffic on my parallel parking, food a couple rolling stops and then slammed the breaks when I realized I was rolling haha it was bad..

I am a terrible driver. I rarely let my friends in my car with me because it just makes me feel like I'm putting their lives in danger lol. I get so nervous when I drive and it's such a bad habit.

I got one point off on my driving test because apparently when I parked up a hill I did the right thing but I told him the wrong way. I'm calling BS because I know I didn't do that and I think he just didn't want to give me a perfect score.

my friend was ending her 10 minute driving test, had no points taken off and was told to go back to the dmv. as she was making a right turn at an intersection, on her way back, she halted for a pedestrian to cross -- the little human lit up on the signal across the street too. well, the pedestrian signals to her to go ahead first. she went and turned. instructor stated that was an instant fail, and she did.

All of these comments about the driving test makes me wonder how it is in other states. In FL we did not have to parallel park or park up a hill. The most difficult thing we had to do was a three-point turn. Lol

i drove around an empty parking lot, parked in a space, three point turn. and that was it..... i almost failed because the guy was so vague on what parking lane he wanted me to drive down, lol.
lol I almost failed because I almost started the car before putting my seatbelt on. I barely remember anything about my test. I was just convinced I was going to fail and I was shocked when she said I passed.

If I had to parallel park, I would have failed. Like two weeks ago, I parallel parked for the first time, yea that was funny. After switching between reverse and drive at least 5 times, I gave up. I'm sure I gave the people around me something to laugh at though :p

All of these comments about the driving test makes me wonder how it is in other states. In FL we did not have to parallel park or park up a hill. The most difficult thing we had to do was a three-point turn. Lol
i guess it depends on the local area. uphill parking would def be tested in san fransico. florida is pretty flat. parallel parking in densly populated areas like nyc.

If I had to parallel park, I would have failed. Like two weeks ago, I parallel parked for the first time, yea that was funny. After switching between reverse and drive at least 5 times, I gave up. I'm sure I gave the people around me something to laugh at though :p
I haven't parallel parked once since I got my license. I'm sure it'll come in handy one day though. The spot on our test was huge (it's really just poles we had to park between) so I doubt it does a very good job to test your true ability.
But I'm still a little bitter about it :rolleyes: I wasn't centered enough? I feel like as long as I don't hit any cars I'm fine. It's hard to center yourself in a spot twice the size of the real ones you've practiced on.

Back