All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoed twins and Michaeleddie are coming to the gym where I was captain before Uni (Falcons Academy) in England to do a camp/clinic and my coach says they are bringing the filmcrew for Cheerleaders with them, it's in December so I dont know when the footage will be shown! Is anyone else coming to the camp? :D so exciting!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
can you inbox me the details please, i'm from england and I'd love to go!

Smoed twins and Michaeleddie are coming to the gym where I was captain before Uni (Falcons Academy) in England to do a camp/clinic and my coach says they are bringing the filmcrew for Cheerleaders with them, it's in December so I dont know when the footage will be shown! Is anyone else coming to the camp? :D so exciting!

They came to Kansas a couple weekends ago for a clinic here as well! They are honestly the most humble and sweetest group of people I've ever met. I can't say enough about them and how blessed I felt to get the experience of meeting them! I've always been a smoed fan but after meeting them I am an even bigger fan if that is even possible!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

To me, some parts really are similar but just rearranged in some ways (?) but difficulty has upped that's for sure

I was going to come but it sold out soo quick!! So disappointed:( hope you all have a good time though!!

They came to Kansas a couple weekends ago for a clinic here as well! They are honestly the most humble and sweetest group of people I've ever met. I can't say enough about them and how blessed I felt to get the experience of meeting them! I've always been a smoed fan but after meeting them I am an even bigger fan if that is even possible!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
They seem so sweet and friendly! they messaged the girls back on facebook and it means so much to them and makes them so happy! I was so sad I was away when they were told about the clinic, most of them were crying they were so excited, Jenee and maddie are such good role models for them, and looking forward to this is helping them through some tough things. Feel so blessed they are kind enough to give up their time to do this!

Latest posts

Back