All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you can very obviously see that there is NO bullying going on. Love watching the series. I think all cheerleaders can relate to everything on here. they all seem like very, normal, down to earth kids.
plus i used to coach one of these kids when she lived in Connecticut (Dakota), so i'm especially enjoying it! :)
Dakota says she misses you guys and hopes to visit soon!! If not to see you guys again at worlds!!

I might be the only one that feels this way, but it seems as though there are a lot of people that "fly in" to be on smoed. I think it is great it allows kids to pursue their dreams if that is the team they want to be on. People fly in to all kinds of gyms to cheer at their dream gym but I have to ask.. do any of the kids that actually LIVE in california ever get upset that they arent chosen for smoed or a cali team but others that fly in are? I feel if it were me I would be like, sad or confused. I know its about skill and not where you live but I was just wondering if anyone ever runs into issues with that. Like is there a boy on a cali restricted team or a level 4 team that would love to be there but got overthrown by the one that flies in ?

This is the second episode where derogatory references are made towards the other CA teams. ( I think we are the only team who practiced before camp) and the week before the insinuation that coed would have a much rougher time with Eddie ( as if they don't practice hard with their coach the rest of the time. I don't think these cocky comments are fostering a very good team environment.

This is the second episode where derogatory references are made towards the other CA teams. ( I think we are the only team who practiced before camp) and the week before the insinuation that coed would have a much rougher time with Eddie ( as if they don't practice hard with their coach the rest of the time. I don't think these cocky comments are fostering a very good team environment.
I didn't take them as derogatory at all.

They specifically stated that most teams learn their stunts at camp, whereas they went to camp with a prepared and nearly perfected stunt sequence.

I took it as (and I bet most people took it as), our coach is crazy and made us perfect a stunt sequence even though this camp is where everyone is learning their stunt sequence, and our coach conditions us an insane amount, I don't think they're ready for it. I think you're the only person that heard it as, we're better than them because we have a perfect stunt sequence, and we work and condition way harder than everyone else.

No one was being put down. Smoed had already learned their base stunt prior to camp. I really wanted them to work on adding difficulty to the stunt sections, so I prepped the Smoed kids. I had a great time coaching Cali Coed. They are a fun bunch of kids. Camp was really the first time they came together.

I just wanted my kids to be prepared so Neda their buddy coach had a good starting point. They were able to learn and nearly perfect a pyramid section and focus on that. So camp was a huge success, for Smoed and many other CA teams.

Back