All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To a person who is watching this show and is not part of the allstar "world" they probably enjoyed that episode, but the lack of actual cheerleading is annoying me. Gimme Smoed!

season 2 ep. 9

Well I liked it! I didn't know Riley went to Simi Valley high. My nieces go there. :)

I like these episodes every so often where you get to know a member of the team a little better.

It's just weird how Smoed wasn't even mentioned once. It would have made more sense if she was like "I'm so-and-so, I've been on Smoed for ____ years but I also do high school cheer and this weekend is homecoming." Etc etc etc

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

2 problems with this episode. 1 basing it on one person and not even mentioning smoed makes it seem like they just wanted to get a video out in time but had nothing to film. 2 we try and try and try to get rid of this "cheerlebrity" status and get teams looked at as a whole and equal, then come out with a 15 minute episode on ONE person?

Felt like they kinda ran out of stuff to film and just threw that together? Like it was nice to see some real american homecoming traditions or whatever there and football game etc, but I feel like I wasted 15mins of my life? I was expecting smoed to just role up at one point.. They only got mentioned in the extras? Which is weird

I thought that was cute! Its nice getting to see more of their everyday lives. And they probably didn't have anymore interesting things to show. If they would have shown the same things about smoed running, conditioning and working the same stunts someone would have complained about the repetitiveness so they gave us something new!

Back