All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The public school in my town that I would have gone to had I not gone to a private school has almost 4,000 kids all in one building. There are different wings but it is all connected. That's why I went to a private school for high school. There were just too many kids! My school had 750 kids total and it was all one building. There was a courtyard we could have lunch in or go to during study hall but there were only like 4 tables so not many people could.

431742_336264489750508_1290307224_n.jpg

my school in Scotland, we even have the stereotypical uniforms ... you would not believe the amount of tourists who ask for photos when i was in uniform!

1186180_620286748014946_2086316646_n.jpg

Can't find a birds eye view picture of my school, but at Lowery we have a little area with tables and benches outside. At Allen there isn't really an outside area in the middle but people will go to the pac (performing arts center) and chill and eat. There are tables outside but people will usually stay inside. I think they stopped allowing students to eat at "Blu" (student run restaurant in pac), but there are plenty of vending machines and you could always go to the cafeteria. This picture is inside the pac where you would usually see students(sorry for size)
utdd.jpg

My soulless box of a school that I teach in. No window opens in the whole building, there are 6 open areas to teach 3-8 classes in one space. And the climate is controlled from a building 350 mies away! You just gotta love these 'innovative' new build schools.

huk7ip.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

431742_336264489750508_1290307224_n.jpg

my school in Scotland, we even have the stereotypical uniforms ... you would not believe the amount of tourists who ask for photos when i was in uniform!

Serving you the complete opposite end of schools in Scotland with my school:p my school was only built 6 years ago and its all super modern inside. Before this school was built I was in an older building like yours for one year and I loved it! Don't like the modern building so much :/
169kzo2.png

P.S I love how this is turning into a everyone show pictures of your school thread!

lol. i would love to post a pic of the pathetic of a high school i attend, but i dont know how (someone let me know...) . i am however jealous of 98% of people who actually attend a really nice one.

Yes! Top=Allen Bottom= Lowery
tnkk.jpg
xw2i.jpg

i dont know much about either school, but it looks about the same amount of students, the only difference is the camera angle, and the fact that the hallways are small in the bottom pick.
however the bottom pick reminds me of what my schools hallways looked like soph/jr. year, combined with the fact that we had to deal with our lockers being in the same hallway that looked like these pics. it was a horrendous two years, till rezoning took place.

i dont know much about either school, but it looks about the same amount of students, the only difference is the camera angle, and the fact that the hallways are small in the bottom pick.
however the bottom pick reminds me of what my schools hallways looked like soph/jr. year, combined with the fact that we had to deal with our lockers being in the same hallway that looked like these pics. it was a horrendous two years, till rezoning took place.
The top one was of the halls in Allen High School (10-12) and the bottom is part of the main hallway at Lowery Freshman Center (just 9th graders). Together the schools make up Allen High School (just two separate campuses). At Lowery there are 1,566 students, at Allen there are 4,419. I've never used a locker since I moved here. We aren't even assigned them since there are too many people and not enough lockers, I can't even imagine what that must be like.

There were 24 people in my graduating class and about 115 in my high school. :D

I would post a picture of it but it's doubled in size since I graduated (kind of a long time ago..) so it would not be accurate! We had one hallway of about 6-8 classrooms or so and then they added a lower level when I was a sophomore and doubled the size of it, but it has since really grown.

@Jule are you sure that's a school and not a castle? :eek: It's so beautiful!!

Back