All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This episode was so hard to watch. Seeing anyone in pain and panicking like that is just horrible, but Orby is the sweetest guy ever!

Malia is healed and is back competing with Smoed now!
SPOILER ALERT (since they left it all cliffhangery in this ep) - She broke her fibula. No ACL tears!

Aw the girl on the ad in the blue and white cheer force uniform pulling a scale is Malia when she was an itty bitty competing at worlds before the age rules were put into place (the ad shows at random), she's around Kiara's age. I'm incredibly happy to see her cheering again on a world caliber team and I pray that this isn't a permanent injury, incredibly talented young lady!

I've never had a cheer related injury and I still teared up during this episode. Don't know whether it was because she was in so much pain, or because this episode showed the incredible relationship between Smoed athletes and their coaches. Orby was able to comfort Malia like a father could.

This is going to sound really strange especially since I am not religious, but an image popped into my mind as I saw Orby carry her over and she was slumped down across his lap while he held her and they had the team praying in the background. There was a classic beauty to that scene that reminded me of some of the sculptures of the Madonna and Christ found at the Basillica.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This is going to sound really strange especially since I am not religious, but an image popped into my mind as I saw Orby carry her over and she was slumped down across his lap while he held her and they had the team praying in the background. There was a classic beauty to that scene that reminded me of some of the sculptures of the Madonna and Christ found at the Basillica.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ha, I was reminded of the Pieta as well (the pieta - Google Search

I won't mention names as I think she is a minor, however it seems one of smoed's flyers has quit the team. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out for them, she was so good too :(

I won't mention names as I think she is a minor, however it seems one of smoed's flyers has quit the team. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out for them, she was so good too :(

She's not any less good now that she's not on Smoed! Lol!
And what does Eddie always say? Everyone is ...

ETA: that made it sound like he made good on his threat, but I totally didn't mean for it to sound that way! Sorry!

Last edited:
She's not any less good now that she's not on Smoed! Lol!
And what does Eddie always say? Everyone is ...

ETA: that made it sound like he made good on his threat, but I totally didn't mean for it to sound that way! Sorry!

I meant good as in she was a good fit for smoed, good for the team. Of course she will still be good lol..

Back