All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its jenee that is leaving. The new flyer is the girl who replaced jazzy for a while before gabi arrived last season.

Its not just smoed. A lot of problems among its Level 5 teams.

Its jenee that is leaving. The new flyer is the girl who replaced jazzy for a while before gabi arrived last season.

Its not just smoed. A lot of problems among its Level 5 teams.

Yes, She did quit the the team last week. She is a great kid and we wish her nothing but the best. Our level 5 teams are thriving and are working hard to prepare for NCA. Smoed is a TEAM, not an individual. Smoed, as well as the whole CA program, are working hard to set our kids up for success and an enjoyable season. We do not wish to elaborate on this. Please respect the privacy of our athletes, coaches, and program. Thank you.

Yes, She did quit the the team last week. She is a great kid and we wish her nothing but the best. Our level 5 teams are thriving and are working hard to prepare for NCA. Smoed is a TEAM, not an individual. Smoed, as well as the whole CA program, are working hard to set our kids up for success and an enjoyable season. We do not wish to elaborate on this. Please respect the privacy of our athletes, coaches, and program. Thank you.

Best of Luck for the rest of the Season! I'm sure all of the CA Teams will do great

I found her season one clips really inspiring when she talked about competing with diabetes, it's hard when we watch these kids every week for over a year and then they leave, even though we don't know them we still miss them on the show! I'm still not over Joey and kiara not being back :(

But best of luck to her!

I found her season one clips really inspiring when she talked about competing with diabetes, it's hard when we watch these kids every week for over a year and then they leave, even though we don't know them we still miss them on the show! I'm still not over Joey and kiara not being back :(

But best of luck to her!

I actually agree with this, to an extent. Even though Jenee and her family made that decision, the fact that folks have been watching them every week for the last year kind of begs that the situation will be talked about.
And @echeercoach - regardless of the fact that these are minors, they've also become "TV stars." And just as people will discuss the latest Real Housewives fiasco, they're going to discuss this too.
Suppose that's the downside of the price of fame. You give up any expectation of privacy.

I actually agree with this, to an extent. Even though Jenee and her family made that decision, the fact that folks have been watching them every week for the last year kind of begs that the situation will be talked about.
And @echeercoach - regardless of the fact that these are minors, they've also become "TV stars." And just as people will discuss the latest Real Housewives fiasco, they're going to discuss this too.
Suppose that's the downside of the price of fame. You give up any expectation of privacy.
Maybe they want to be talked about an have the speculation run wild before they announce where she will finish this season. I know the mom was shimmying posts on another thread where her cp was mentioned so obviously she had no interest in putting rumors to rest.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Wouldn't it be shown on the series at some point why she's leaving... Maybe that's why they aren't saying anything... Just a guess though..

Bg8N_p3CUAAFeO3.jpg

I think she used very interesting phrasing, I wonder if we might see her again somewhere this season

@Cheerdad - sorry about the bad link- this works better.

Last edited:
Maybe they want to be talked about an have the speculation run wild before they announce where she will finish this season. I know the mom was shimmying posts on another thread where her cp was mentioned so obviously she had no interest in putting rumors to rest.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Or she has no interest in causing any waves, ill feeling, nor a focus or worry about people getting switched around right before NCA - perhaps she's not announcing to spare added pressure on athletes to perform (because of this risk of their spot being in jeopardy because of a newcomer)

Think about what it would mean if she was coming to your daughters team, and it was your daughter whose spot was being evaluated, would you want her carrying that weight, pressure, and responsibility into a major competition? I know I wouldnt...

Bg8N_p3CUAAFeO3.jpg

I think she used very interesting phrasing, I wonder if we might see her again this season

@Cheerdad - sorry about the bad link- this works better.
That's what I'm thinking too. Also, her mom said on twitter that she's not quitting cheer. I think she's just quitting being on Smoed.

Reactions: DJ
Or she has no interest in causing any waves, ill feeling, nor a focus or worry about people getting switched around right before NCA - perhaps she's not announcing to spare added pressure on athletes to perform (because of this risk of their spot being in jeopardy because of a newcomer)

Think about what it would mean if she was coming to your daughters team, and it was your daughter whose spot was being evaluated, would you want her carrying that weight, pressure, and responsibility into a major competition? I know I wouldnt...

Exactly, Jenee (and her family - own and CA family) have handled this is the best and most mature way possible.

Back