All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There must be something really wrong since she left a week before NCA. And she didnt even mention Eddie in her letter or what ever that was so I guess there is something wrong. And she is on youtube show that has thousands views so ofcourse people will talk about her.
And I am not going to NCA so dont tell me to go work on my jumps and instead of talking about her....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

But the question again... Why does it matter? Sure, I'm as curious as the next person about the situation, but we are not owed a full, elaborate, and detailed explanation. Just because people are going to talk, are going to wonder, and are going to speculate, does not mean that all of a sudden we are entitled to know the answers to our questions. She is not obligated to tell us about her personal life and her personal decisions regardless of our interest in those matters, so everyone stop acting like she's doing something wrong by not saying anything.

So much gossip and wild speculation! The only thing that sparks my interest is her not mentioning her coaches in her public address, you'd think after two world championships with them there would be a mention in there.

Girl sit down. You don't know my life! Ain't no body got time for this!
2e516ia.jpg

You are doing the most.

My point was - TO ME you were acting very much like "Hehehe I know something you don't, I'm so in with the info, I'm gonna gloat about it on here to everyone who is asking what's happened"

Yeah yeah, probably not your intention. It came across like that.
To me, that is very rude. Maybe to you it isn't.

The fact that everyone's getting so petty and 12-year-0ld-girl-y over a girl choosing to quit her cheerleading team for reasons that are none of our business...
Does anyone actually enjoy their own lives in the cheer world or are we all vicariously living through cheerlebrities?

The fact that everyone's getting so petty and 12-year-0ld-girl-y over a girl choosing to quit her cheerleading team for reasons that are none of our business...
Does anyone actually enjoy their own lives in the cheer world or are we all vicariously living through cheerlebrities?
Living through cheerlebrities of course, why would you think otherwise?¿

I don't see why it's harmful to wonder?¿?¿
I don't think anyone was acting/thinks they're entitled to the answer. Nobody is repeatedly tagging them, tweeting rudely at them, etc. people were just wondering. And then people decided to freak out on them for questioning. asking =/= prying, feeling entitled, or living through cheerlebrities

Back