All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I honestly was a little tired of this conversation until I saw that Jenee's mom chimed in about this on twitter calling fierceboarders judgmental (which in itself is judgmental lol) but forgive me if I am wrong ... I feel that most people on here are actually more bothered by the publicity/announcements now than the actual moving? Yay or nay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is a smart lady. She has to know making a comment like that on social media will just bring more comments and more attention to the situation.

I agree with @quitthedrama about all the public announcements. Maybe it's because I see this as a team sport, or because I believe everyone is replaceable, because everyone is. But one person leaving a team or one person joining it will not make/break that team. Even an amazing tumbler like AR is not a death stroke to Steel or the savior for Smoed. And when you have kids with mid-range level skills it makes exactly no difference to a team at all. Quite frankly, no individual is that important and there's always someone else walking in the door behind them. Given the discussions on here about coaches telling kids they're replaceable it seems that's what many of them see as well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree with @quitthedrama about all the public announcements. Maybe it's because I see this as a team sport, or because I believe everyone is replaceable, because everyone is. But one person leaving a team or one person joining it will not make/break that team. Even an amazing tumbler like AR is not a death stroke to Steel or the savior for Smoed. And when you have kids with mid-range level skills it makes exactly no difference to a team at all. Quite frankly, no individual is that important and there's always someone else walking in the door behind them. Given the discussions on here about coaches telling kids they're replaceable it seems that's what many of them see as well.

I excuse the announcements a little bit, only because you know people would be up their behinds asking, and even for these people who may not be quite AS "famous" as Angel or Jenee, I can understand just wanting to get the discussion over with and saying "this is where I'm going. This is why. End of story"

I excuse the announcements a little bit, only because you know people would be up their behinds asking, and even for these people who may not be quite AS "famous" as Angel or Jenee, I can understand just wanting to get the discussion over with and saying "this is where I'm going. This is why. End of story"

I mean I get giving a quick heads up that you aren't cheering before the fan girls come looking for you... But the farewells written in iPhone notes that say "I'm sorry to let you down. I'd like to thank my fans, all of my coaches, my parents, and God" like girl, you are not accepting an Emmy award. Bye.

I mean I get giving a quick heads up that you aren't cheering before the fan girls come looking for you... But the farewells written in iPhone notes that say "I'm sorry to let you down. I'd like to thank my fans, all of my coaches, my parents, and God" like girl, you are not accepting an Emmy award. Bye.

The "I hope you can all support me in this decision." Nope. If I ever had to make any sort of announcement like that it'd be "I'm cheering here. Shut up about it, it's not your life"

i like the series because it keeps me entertained now that the season is over, but to be honest i cant imagine this show lasting to much longer. its the same team, same problems, same competitions.... it gets boring after awhile... unless they could find another team outside of cali, or another cali team to film, i can see how people would lose interest after so many.

Hold on, Maddi won her first ring when she was 10 with jr coed?
She's young enough to get even more.

Also the performance was of day 2

i think if she super seniored she could be on smoed until 2018-2019... and if she continued to get rings every year, she could fill up all her front face knuckles with worlds rings... wow

The "conversations" are becoming more and more scripted...

theyve gone from simply asking them questions and having themselves speak naturally to setting up a convo by giving them questions to ask of each other. if theres a season 3, hopefully they wont keep setting up convos, cause its so obvious, since theyre not actors.

If my doctor told me I shouldn't be doing anything and cysts were forming in my knee ...

She's one tough cookie but that is scary.

Also, I am more than mildly obsessed with the other smoed coach who I now notice more after the worlds reaction video. He was so hyped after eddies pep talk haha! I hope they continue to show him more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back