All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how many worlds rings does she have currently.
well they started winning worlds since 2010, but didnt win 2011, so that would mean 4 rings. that would be the case for several others as well, since several have been on the team since the very beginning.

well they started winning worlds since 2010, but didnt win 2011, so that would mean 4 rings. that would be the case for several others as well, since several have been on the team since the very beginning.

I know michaeleddie, Lauren, Cassidy and Maddi have four. Kyle and Jazzi have 3. Only 3 athletes from the 2010 team are still cheering for smoed. Maddi, Lauren and Kyle.

He was shown a bit filling in coaching when Eddie was in the hospital. I can't remember his name (John?), but he has a certain something charm about him that screams surfer cool and hot as heck.
John is primarily an advanced tumbling coach at CALI. He works with all athletes but spends a lot of time with SMOED. His energy seems boundless and his enthusiasm is infectious. It's obvious he has a real love for what he does. He helps others learn to have that same love for tumbling just as he does. Don't be thrown off by his demeanor though, he can be a tough and demanding coach when he wants to be.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

John is primarily an advanced tumbling coach at CALI. He works with all athletes but spends a lot of time with SMOED. His energy seems boundless and his enthusiasm is infectious. It's obvious he has a real love for what he does. He helps others learn to have that same love for tumbling just as he does. Don't be thrown off by his demeanor though, he can be a tough and demanding coach when he wants to be.

I'm probably breaking Fierce Board rules by asking this, but John's Instagram suggests he was on Bangerz last season too? If so I love him even more! (He could've just been practicing as a fill in in that picture.)

wow i heard about a girl last year moving from Australia to Texas to be on Claw 6
Moving to another country just to cheer , i couldn't do it i think

Whilst being very far and very crazy, I can see people from here (Scotland) doing it if you're of that standard. Scotland doesn't and for a very long time will not have a team anywhere near the calibre of US top Level 5 so if someone was given the opportunity I could see it happening.

Its a different circumstance to countries that already have very high calibre L5/6 like Australia though.

wow i heard about a girl last year moving from Australia to Texas to be on Claw 6
Moving to another country just to cheer , i couldn't do it i think
you mean this person?

21oy9sy.jpg

Back