All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret
Interesting thought... Clicked on the user to look at their replies and a vast majority were from cheerleaders season 3, this thread, or Dylan's story. A few in random threads (several in the video thread) and - interestingly enough, they've been posting Gabi's videos in the gabibutlercheer thread. If they're not associated with ATV in some way, then they're just a jerk which is what I've been thinking all along... For that reason I hope you're right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream that Orby and eddy left cali and created their own program with the Smoed athletes and continued the show.

That would be drama ! Lol

Don't give them any ideas ;p

It'll be interesting to see what happens to CheerHab and Brand Eddie and Brand Orby. I don't believe those two men are evil, I simply think it got to their heads---and I hope this helps bring them back to the ground, BUT given all the extras they've been doing as a result of the show I'm not sure they'll be happy about this.

Interesting thought... Clicked on the user to look at their replies and a vast majority were from cheerleaders season 3, this thread, or Dylan's story. A few in random threads (several in the video thread) and - interestingly enough, they've been posting Gabi's videos in the gabibutlercheer thread. If they're not associated with ATV in some way, then they're just a jerk which is what I've been thinking all along... For that reason I hope you're right!

I've thought this for a while. Too random to be truly random.

jerk how? not going along with the sensationalism, false claims about controlling usasf and needing to be on the show contracts, not shedding tears because of comments made by a 14-year-old towards an adult. questioning people claims, which have been shown to be untrue?

yes. i AM a jerk.

Ok well besides whatever has gone on the past like 3 pages with my least favorite poster...

Am i the only one who thinks ATV is just gonna go find another cheer gym to record? I mean think of how many new people they got to watch the show, subscribe to them, download their app, follow them on instagram, etc... I wouldn't be surprised if they found another program to create a show about....let's hope they are smart and get out of the cheer world while they can...

Back