All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have confirmed with a Cali coed parent that the bid was taken away due an illegal sub on day 2. If you would like to call Association yourself to verify you are more than welcome. How else would I have known that their bid was taken away?

How else do I know that Cali has athletes on their Worlds team that do not have the correct Visas to be in this country? Please call INS to verify for yourself.

When you have first hand information how can you question?

Again I will say this Tannaz does what is right for her buisness and she has a heart.

You can have an opinion but if you keep saying things that cannot be proven (you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about them) I will have to ban you for a while.

From a little birdie, a Mom who got kicked out of CA for losing it during tryouts and cussing out coaches in front of everyone in the lobby.... Later CP was allowed back, but not their Mom. No one should slander anyone. Being bitter and going after revenge is not good for anyone. Just let it go. Susie's Mom aka Pouchy

From a little birdie, a Mom who got kicked out of CA for losing it during tryouts and cussing out coaches in front of everyone in the lobby.... Later CP was allowed back, but not their Mom. No one should slander anyone. Being bitter and going after revenge is not good for anyone. Just let it go. Susie's Mom aka Pouchy

Hmmm, I've heard that story...

What would you like? The mother's name of the child on cali coed that gave me the info? That would make sense. They aren't to discuss it with anyone. Let's get the girl kicked off the team. Is that what you people want?

I have tons of friends apart of the program. Cali and other programs in California period. No I'm not a gym owner. I've been in this industry for 15 plus years.

What would you like? The mother's name of the child on cali coed that gave me the info? That would make sense. They aren't to discuss it with anyone. Let's get the girl kicked off the team. Is that what you people want?

I have tons of friends apart of the program. Cali and other programs in California period. No I'm not a gym owner. I've been in this industry for 15 plus years.

If you are going to be talking about this stuff your picture and your username changed to your actual name.

I have confirmed with a Cali coed parent that the bid was taken away due an illegal sub on day 2. If you would like to call Association yourself to verify you are more than welcome. How else would I have known that their bid was taken away?

How else do I know that Cali has athletes on their Worlds team that do not have the correct Visas to be in this country? Please call INS to verify for yourself.

When you have first hand information how can you question?

Again I will say this Tannaz does what is right for her buisness and she has a heart.
All you had to say was that it got taken away for an illegal sub. You didn't have to go any farther than that.

And no one would be asking further questions if you hadn't said it was due to a girl being "drugged up"

Not to stick my head in the lion's mouth BUT @pochantas22 out of all the posts you've made since you've been here, only 3 have not been directed at Cali. Sure seems like you've got a pretty big chip on your shoulder about them. Also, if you are not a gym owner, you should probably change that in your profile.

If what you're saying is true, I'm pretty sure her own actions would do that---not this thread.

Hey obviously Cali coed got their bid pulled for a reason. Any of you want to question that? For the reasons why, I am telling you what a mother with a daughter from team told me. Weather you want to believe it or not is up to you but fact is CALI COED LOST THEIR FULL PAID!!!

Hey obviously Cali coed got their bid pulled for a reason. Any of you want to question that? For the reasons why, I am telling you what a mother with a daughter from team told me. Weather you want to believe it or not is up to you but fact is CALI COED LOST THEIR FULL PAID!!!
No one questioned whether or not they lost it. We were questioning why you felt it necessary to disclose private information about an athlete regardless of if you used their name or not, it didn't need to be said.

You're just a lovely person who just wants to do their best to inform the masses of various goings on at Cali, ain't ya? You clearly have a hatchet to bury in our gym and hopefully as people read your posts, they will keep that in mind.

Have fun spreading the hate. Hope it helps you sleep better at night. ;)

Latest posts

Back