All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes I was but what does that have to do with anything?

I'm pretty sure it's a case of pot calling the kettle black.

But, I also think there is a difference between coming in and saying what she did, and coming in with some random possible rumor. Like OMG I think Madi quit and is joining Cheetas...versus, I heard, and I'm an industy profession of 15 years, that so and so's team has a member with a drug problem so they got their bid stripped.

Vastly different.

But, I also think there is a difference between coming in and saying what she did, and coming in with some random possible rumor. Like OMG I think Madi quit and is joining Cheetas...versus, I heard, and I'm an industy profession of 15 years, that so and so's team has a member with a drug problem so they got their bid stripped.

Vastly different.
lol Seriously what I wanted to say. She has yet to proven who she even is and hasn't even bother to verify her "facts"

Vastly different.

I know what I did was wrong. But you can't just slander a gym like that :(

I think it's nice that it's finished. Even if there are a few more episodes that air because of a contract at least it's done. Now the kids can focus on being kids and not actors and actresses. If they still want an acting career they can do it on their own time...maybe after some classes though :/

Hoping Tannaz is ok too. Being stressed is no fun so I'd imagine being pregnant and stressed is even worse.

I feel really bad for Tannaz, it must be so hard for her to see all this happening and not being able to do much about it. your gym is your baby too and if someone ruins it, it hurts badly. i'm sure she'll/had a talk with the smoed kids and coaches about watching what they say, but the damage is done, it all was recorded months ago and the ATV people can do with it what they want.

My former team was in a reality tv-show too, not a whole series but it was about 2 teens changing lives for a week and experiancing what it's like to be someone else. I also experianced how these producers can portray something completely different as the real reality is. with some editing and cutting, some of the things they said, sounded completely different as they had been said. I had warned my kids to pay attention what they say, but I can imagine when some of these smoed kids have been followed for 3 years, they get used to being those camera's around and they pay less attention to what they say. I'm sure the combination of that and some fine editing made it all more viscious as it was.

I hope they all learned their lesson and focus on their sport in the right way again.

I'm glad the show is over, I enjoyed watching it the first two years but the last season totally lost its connection to the sport. I really hope those former and current members and coaches of smoed can have a normal life again.
It all started as a great way of showing what it was like to be on this team. I'm sure it helped some non-cheerleaders to take the step and start cheerleading too. But it all blew up. I think it had more success as it shoud have had. I've been seeing some things coming from the show I really don't like. members of smoed becoming some kind of brand or more a product. I've received advertisements of having smoed kids coming to our gym to do a camp. i'm sure these are very talented kids and they probably still are able to teach my own kids many new things. yet it's crazy how much they are asking, not to forget they are not trained coaches, but athletes, many of them still minors! together with that comes a whole bunch of diva-like demands. it was really making me feel sick!

I did attend a camp this summer with several smoed kids, eddie , orby and John. What most shocked me was to see how some kids travelled from far just to sit on a bench on the side to watch and to giggle if one of the smoeds looked at them/spoke to them. untill the moment you could take pictures and they went all crazy talking tons of pictures with their "idols".

I'm curious what the future will bring and if all this madness will finally come to a stop.

Well we won't really know if they are doing as Tannaz wanted until we see if an episode airs next week.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She can definitely control if no future episodes are made. They might keep airing all the episodes they have previously filmed. At the end of the day ATV is just out to make money off a TV show. I am not too sure they really care if they do damage or not.

To be honest I feel bad for Tannaz. Someone said she is on bed rest trying to focus on her pregnancy and all this stuff hits the fan. I know what its like to have a very stressful pregnancy and to have to be on bed rest when craziness happens. This should be a happy time for her.
Aww. :kiss:. What gets me is that she never said a single venomous word to anyone, and everything she has said or done so far has been for damage control. To clean up messes made by other people.

I did attend a camp this summer with several smoed kids, eddie , orby and John. What most shocked me was to see how some kids travelled from far just to sit on a bench on the side to watch and to giggle if one of the smoeds looked at them/spoke to them. untill the moment you could take pictures and they went all crazy talking tons of pictures with their "idols".

Yuck - what percentage of camp participants would you say did this? I wonder cause it sounds so much like those stupid meet and greets that the Dance Moms kids do! That really is disappointing to think that the coaches and athletes were off doing stuff like that all summer when kids like Dylan were waiting back at the gym wanting to work on getting better but had too many teammates and coaches missing to do anything.

If these camps were nothing but an anyone can attend free for all were they just showed a few kicks and jumps, w/ the real intent behind it to make money off their name and promote themselves, that is really just awful. Here I was thinking they were doing stuff like Woodward camps or visiting gyms to do workshops for their actual teams, not just short events where any kid off the street can come there and take pictures w/ them for the price of admission.

Aww. :kiss:. What gets me is that she never said a single venomous word to anyone, and everything she has said or done so far has been for damage control. To clean up messes made by other people.

Yes, this. I appreciate the statement from Tannaz but it'd mean more if there was an apology statement from Eddie and/or Orby. She hasn't done anything wrong in this situation (from what I've seen). I'd also like to know how they will handle social media antics in the future. I realize that these are kids and responded in immature ways, as kids often do, but I believe we can still hold them accountable for their actions and words. I'd also like to see the coaches uphold and practice these new social media standards as role models for their kids.

Latest posts

Back