All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@King removed the e mails. Yes, if you want to watch it before Sunday you have to download the app. I mentioned it earlier, but more and more people are downloading the app. and watching the show.

I removed the links and closed the thread because I was asked to to give time for them to reach out to the dad. I felt that was a reasonable request. Obviously there are other methods of posting opinions and links and I left up the conversation.

I removed the links and closed the thread because I was asked to to give time for them to reach out to the dad. I felt that was a reasonable request. Obviously there are other methods of posting opinions and links and I left up the conversation.
Curious - you don't feel there was enough time between Dylan's departure and the youtube episode for them to reach out to Dylan's Dad? I realize Cali has shown their side on a different social media platform, but it seems odd that facts to support a different viewpoint couldn't be presented here. I didn't feel it was appropriate for the emails to get deleted or thread to be locked given everything else that has been posted.

Disclaimer: Certain posters may not be who they appear to be. I am not really Beaker, although we have the same facial expression when reading certain threads on Fierceboard.

Too bad ATV didn't extend the same consideration to Dylan's family before they began airing this episode. Not so sure the courtesy you extended was deserved.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

Curious - you don't feel there was enough time between Dylan's departure and the youtube episode for them to reach out to Dylan's Dad? I realize Cali has shown their side on a different social media platform, but it seems odd that facts couldn't be presented here. I didn't feel it was appropriate for the emails to get deleted or thread to be locked given everything else that has been posted.

Disclaimer: Certain posters may not be who they appear to be. I am not really Beaker, although we have the same facial expression when reading certain threads on Fierceboard.

To be honest if this was the only way to post that information I might feel differently but we don't host files here for a reason. You can discuss your opinion on here but posting files is something that people seem to be sensitive about. And Twitter obviously will allow others to spread whatever info you want.

Fair or not (and whether I agree or not) every time I allow something to be discussed or close a thread it can seem to some as I'm supporting a side. My biggest goal is to keep healthy conversation going on the board and not be a patsy in anyone's plans by being a social media platform. So I'm not choosing a side as much as giving time to allow the sides to converse.

Lol definitely don't follow that account, but thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha no problem, and I don't either, I just searched "dylan smoed" and it was the first thing that came up. I try my best to stay away from anything with "cheer" and "gossip" in the same title...

didnt catch the post in time but saw the emails on twitter..

pretty sure we all know why USASF came up with the immigration rule in december now...

pretty sure that was debunked in the locked thread, after others tried to make that far reaching assumption.

*sigh*
This whole situation just makes me so sad. The poor kid needs to be left alone. Of course people want to know the true story and figure out what went wrong, but he's an 18-year-old boy who came to the US to be an athlete, from an area where cheerleading doesn't come with the same level of scrutiny and publicity as it does here. The fact that so many strangers, including grown adults, are casting judgment and abusing him with such ferocity makes me sick. It's unnecessary drama that gives this sport a bad name and perpetuates the stereotype of cheerleaders as bitchy and judgmental.

Good luck to him on CEA, let's hope the place is a good fit for him.

ETA: this is just my two cents that I wanted to add to the other thread; I'm not making judgments related to the claims that were made there.

*sigh*
This whole situation just makes me so sad. The poor kid needs to be left alone. Of course people want to know the true story and figure out what went wrong, but he's an 18-year-old boy who came to the US to be an athlete, from an area where cheerleading doesn't come with the same level of scrutiny and publicity as it does here. The fact that so many strangers, including grown adults, are casting judgment and abusing him with such ferocity makes me sick. It's unnecessary drama that gives this sport a bad name and perpetuates the stereotype of cheerleaders as bitchy and judgmental.

Good luck to him on CEA, let's hope the place is a good fit for him.

ETA: this is just my two cents that I wanted to add to the other thread; I'm not making judgments related to the claims that were made there.
Word is he is much happier and fitting in just fine.

Based off of those emails, I can imagine those communications involving a lot of this phrase:

a3cf42d977cb0e6e651520adfab6fd26.jpg

So discussion is allowable as long as there is no evidence posted to support either side. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can tweet it on your personal Twitter or Facebook and tell people to go look at your account. Is that not enough?

You can tweet it on your personal Twitter or Facebook and tell people to go look at your account. Is that not enough?
I don't think that option even comes close to what has already been shown and will continue to be shown on ATV.

ETA: will you censor the episode link from the boards?

Back