All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How the experience changes you is your responsibility alone. How your team and your coach are viewed by others is not within your control.

I kept wracking my brain, while organizing 3,000 new legos (shoot me now), for a way to day just this and you did it better than I could. You have every right in the world to be part of this conversation, but just because you can do something doesn't mean you always should. You can not change everyone's perception of this event because you are 1 of 20 on a team, you are also not a coach, not the athlete, an owner, or the parent of the athlete involved. So while you can speak for you, and I believe everyone does and will appreciate your apology, you can't apologize for the disgustingly vile image Adrian sent him, you can not apologize for Kyle's mean spirited tweets at the time, you can not apologize for Jessica saying he betrayed her, you can not apologize for Eddie saying CEA is second rate and/or unethical...the list goes on, but I'm sure you've gotten the point. You can speak for you, but I see this as you trying to speak for the team as a whole---and right now, that isn't your place. And I think if you try, it's only going to cause you more aggravation than all of this probably already is.

This will all fizzle out in time, not right now because it's actively happening, but it will; and what people think and feel will be what they think and feel, but it doesn't mean you have to go out in a blazing fire of glory defending SMOED to the end as it happens.

oh yes we can't forget about the unnecessary straps and chokers.

More importantly though...what color combo? Everything I have owned up until this point has been Red, White, and Blue...now CP is rocking Purple and Orange, but I'm too pale for Orange? Maybe some Teal? I can't believe I'm saying this...I kinda want something in teal right now. I need a drink!

so wow.. did some quick updating on whats going on, and yeah those emails are horrible. regardless if it was the most ethical thing to do by putting those emails out, i cant blame him for doing so. who gives a crap if you've won worlds three times, winning isnt everything to some kids who are in the sport. And to try and threaten people with deportation is just plain dirty. Now im not a parent, but i think i would reconsider ever letting my child cheer for a program who handles themselves in that way, regardless of the show. i mean they really need to get over themselves.

I also didn't see them, so reading all this confusing, but great job Dad for staying on top of everything, he's your son and you know him best

Oh God! No one needs to see me in a shirt one size too small, but I'm all for the straps, and screw cut-outs...I'm going backless!
lol yes backless is better or it can be nude mesh back. Why not throw in rhinestoned butt/bottom.

Back