All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has this episode even debuted on youtube yet, i did get the app for the sole purpose of watching this supposed episode, but im wondering if they have even publicly put it out on their youtube channel yet, or is that not happening now?

has this episode even debuted on youtube yet, i did get the app for the sole purpose of watching this supposed episode, but im wondering if they have even publicly put it out on their youtube channel yet, or is that not happening now?
They're typically posted on Sundays so we'll see

ETA: All this drama in just 5 days..wow

It was released on the app. I no longer see it there. I could be wrong, but my guess is they decided to pull it from the app. and it will not be shown. *Edited, I was wrong. It is still on the app. *

Last edited:
It was released on the app. I no longer see it there. I could be wrong, but my guess is they decided to pull it from the app. and it will not be shown.
yes i already saw it on the app myself, i havent gone to the app since watching it so didnt realize that its no longer there.

ETA: i can still see it on the app. so who knows

Along with the promised Fierceboard anthem.
ScreenShot2015-01-03at43414PM_zps864a6e0c.png

Aww I was just a wee occasional lurker back then.

Can we get an interpretation on this just to make sure we are on the same page?

I agree 'sigh' as We are still wondering who or what you think we are harassing.

good lord. im gonna put myself way out there for the sake of trying to help, even though it might be pointless. @Fierce_Elite take a page out of my book, when i first joined fierceboard, i went by a different username and did and said all kinds of crazy crap that pushed a lot of peoples buttons. i got banned, and decided to take a fairly long hiatus from commenting on a lot. i changed my username and learned from my mistake, and havent had problems since. this board can be quite enjoyable and informative if you learn to just choose your battles very selectively.

and yeah.... thats about all i got to say for this thread. :enjoyshow:
Are we supposed to like you now?

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Can we get an interpretation on this just to make sure we are on the same page?

I agree 'sigh' as We are still wondering who or what you think we are harassing.

Are we supposed to like you now?

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

ehh i was trying to be nice and give advice. im not on fierceboard for brownie points or a popularity contest, so i dont know what you are trying to ask.

good lord. im gonna put myself way out there for the sake of trying to help, even though it might be pointless. @Fierce_Elite take a page out of my book, when i first joined fierceboard, i went by a different username and did and said all kinds of crazy crap that pushed a lot of peoples buttons. i got banned, and decided to take a fairly long hiatus from commenting on a lot. i changed my username and learned from my mistake, and havent had problems since. this board can be quite enjoyable and informative if you learn to just choose your battles very selectively.

and yeah.... thats about all i got to say for this thread. :enjoyshow:

Congrats on the name change transformation!

I have a question though. Had you changed your name and came back with the same attitude, comments and posting style do you believe you would have been as successful as you were? Also, do you think we would have figured it out rather quickly had you not changed?

ehh i was trying to be nice and give advice. im not on fierceboard for brownie points or a popularity contest, so i dont know what you are trying to ask.
....You're not? Well my god, I've been doing it wrong.

I'd like to take this moment to let you all know that I slow clapped so hard for you. This was a brilliant treat to come home to after a long day of work. I'm sorry I couldn't be here to sprinkle more snark in. Je suis desolee, mes amis!!

Brava. The Sass levels up in here- it does a Queen good.

Well I don't know who you reincarnated from but I did notice you've taken it down a notch from even when you came on as this new persona.

Poor attempt at humor.

Back