All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^I don't watch the show but there are always style differences between teams, coaches, team compositions, etc.

Ex: If you were on SOT's medium coed, even if you are amazing, there may be some style/technique/coaching differences if you move to say, TGLC. (It's medium v. large, different coaches, different foci, etc.)

I cannot understand why Adrian is having a hard time. Isn't he from TGLC?

I have no idea who adrian is, but Gabi was also from TGLC and I'd say she struggled in the beginning. different gyms condition in different ways and not every coaching style works for every kid...

I cannot understand why Adrian is having a hard time. Isn't he from TGLC?
No clue where he was from, but it doesn't mean he was a main base. Even if you're level 5, if you've never based a full up, it takes some practice to get the hang of it. A full up grip isn't exactly intuitive to someone just learning it.

Oh hey I see myself... Weird
I was in one of the episodes last year because I was on the same plane as Michaeleddie, Maddie, and Jenee to London during the holidays. Saw myself in the airports in LA and in London, and almost spit out my water laughing when I watched it because I hadn't even realized they were filming at the time so I look like a dork in the back.

Back