All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

numbers are skewed. not everyone rates, and not everyone rates on every post. if everyone HAD to rate each post you'd probably be at a 60/40. trust me there are PLENTY of times i've gone to give you a negative rating and thought "forget it" (a few pages ago actually)

and for eveytime something like happens there is a time when someone sees a post of mine and thinks "wow what an awesome post that awesome getsum made. i should give a positive rating cause theyre so great." and then they get distracted and forget to follow through. :(

I was watching an episode from season 1 the other day and it's crazy to see how much some of these kids have grown up over the last few seasons. Some of them look like babies then compared to now! I can't wait to see how Smoed does this season. It will interesting to watch this all play out during the shows. What I do know is Eddie and Orby are obviously good at what they do! Smoed is only one of the teams they coach and their other teams are successful as well.They haven't always had out of town talent vying for a spot on their worlds team. They took a group of kids and groomed them over the years to create a product worthy of world recognition.

It's all about the love <3
Im not convince. :confused: Not saying that they havent been succesfull but i dont see how he would have done it out of love when he never even placed a foot in that gym prior smoed (i might me wrong here). Unless coed elite was always his dream team but in that case it makes sense he should have tried out there since the beggining.
I feel like im just :deadhorse:

Back