All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No at all... She had posted on her Twitter that all the parents on this boards were hypocrites, haters and bullies so I was explaining to her that we all don't hate CALI/smoed. I think what has happened to your son is awful and very unfair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just asking the question. For the record I have never hated on Smoed just stated truthful facts. Some people just can't handle the truth or tell it ;) Lol Telling the truth is not bullying in any way. Btw...I appreciate your kind words about my son ;)

At this point I have had ZERO contact from either Eddie or Tannaz although she has contacted CEA saying she will be 'reaching out' to me asap....well it is 2 hours later and NOTHING! Why contact CEA & not me, what are they scared of?! Tannaz also told CEA that they will not air the episode. Bit late for that, it is still on the app & the damage has been done!

They're not going to air the episode? That's an interesting development.

At this point I have had ZERO contact from either Eddie or Tannaz although she has contacted CEA saying she will be 'reaching out' to me asap....well it is 2 hours later and NOTHING! Why contact CEA & not me, what are they scared of?! Tannaz also told CEA that they will not air the episode. Bit late for that, it is still on the app & the damage has been done!

I honestly did not think Dylan came off looking bad in the episode. It looked like the team got emotional and freaked out because they lost an extremely strong and amazing athlete. After the episode aired I saw many negative comments on fierce board, but they were all about how poorly everyone handled his choice to leave. It is possible I missed some, but I have not caught any negative post on fierce board about Dylan. Everyone adores him. I think the episode ended up making Smoed look bad.

boooo to censorship. someone needs to record the episode on their phone with another phone's camera and upload to youtube before it get taken down.

I should say I haven't been asked to have a link to the episode removed by anyone involved.

Mostly because when you ask something to be removed you draw more attention to it. Aka Streisand effect
If people are allowed to post links to the episode I will very disapointed to say the least. If I am not allowed to post the truth & facts in writing then showing the link to episode here shouldn't be allowed either. Who cares that it will be on youtube, if people want to watch it there if it is aired then power to them ;) The show is a joke anyway

That's very strange of them to contact CEA instead when they have very little/nothing to do with the situation. Yes your son is training there, but it seems the most direct and productive way to work this out would be to contact you directly. I haven't always been the biggest CEA fan, but I'm very happy to hear that Dylan is feeling much better and they've been so accepting of him! I'll be thinking good thoughts for your family that this all dies down soon and Dylan can fully enjoy all that the states have to offer:)

After anyone with the app has been able to see it, lol

Might be too late to try the high road.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

That is for sure. Too many people have seen it or are jumping to watch it now after this moved from here to twitter, so definitely too late.

I also wonder, if Tannaz can quickly say "We're not airing that," how much control over what is aired does the team have? If they've had like veto power this entire time, well...they should have been using it a lot more this season!

@Obsessive Cheer -where do you want this to go from here? Are you asking for the episode to not be aired? Is there anything that Tannaz and Eddie could do that could make this situation better? At this point, are apologies welcomed? Sadly, I think the next week is going to be crazy for Dylan and my heart breaks for him. No child should have to go through this to follow his dreams. Hopefully most who watch it will realize that there are two sides to the story and not buy into the edited for tv version.

@Obsessive Cheer -where do you want this to go from here? Are you asking for the episode to not be aired? Is there anything that Tannaz and Eddie could do that could make this situation better? At this point, are apologies welcomed? Sadly, I think the next week is going to be crazy for Dylan and my heart breaks for him. No child should have to go through this to follow his dreams. Hopefully most who watch it will realize that there are two sides to the story and not buy into the edited for tv version.
It may be tough for Dylan this week but I think he has a solid group of teammates to help support him. I doubt he'll be walking this one alone.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

It is okay for everyone to have opinions I've learned airing dirty laundry will get you no where and i learned that the hard way but what i don't get is how people are saying it's unfair to be posting negative comments about teammates and how we were bullying etc which is true it was not okay.. but now lets look at whats being said about my team and my coaches.. calling my coaches arrogant and say that they're unprofessional, making comments about how certain athletes aren't strong enough for smoed.. That is exactly what my teammates got crap for and now parents who got pissy at us for it are doing it thats my main issue. I don't understand why this thread has god knows how many pages over ONE athlete who is not associated with our program anymore. It may not be my place what so ever to be posting what i am on this site but i'm tired of just my team getting beat down when there is SO much more to this than anyone realizes.

It is okay for everyone to have opinions I've learned airing dirty laundry will get you no where and i learned that the hard way but what i don't get is how people are saying it's unfair to be posting negative comments about teammates and how we were bullying etc which is true it was not okay.. but now lets look at whats being said about my team and my coaches.. calling my coaches arrogant and say that they're unprofessional, making comments about how certain athletes aren't strong enough for smoed.. That is exactly what my teammates got crap for and now parents who got pissy at us for it are doing it thats my main issue. I don't understand why this thread has god knows how many pages over ONE athlete who is not associated with our program anymore. It may not be my place what so ever to be posting what i am on this site but i'm tired of just my team getting beat down when there is SO much more to this than anyone realizes.
.....That athlete was just an episode. Hence us discussing the athlete here.

If you look back a little bit, you'd realize this thread isn't 100% dedicated to Dylan. I think just the last maybe 10 pages are? And in my honest opinion, your team asked for the spotlight. Your team chose to be apart of a webseries. When you're on TV or on any public video, you're going to be judged, and what you put out there is what matters to people, because people begin to trust those people on reality tv. ATV gave smoed a lot of attention, and i'm still not sure if the team is ready for all of this attention. You're going to be loved or hated, bashed or praised, but in the end you have to realize its your choice to be apart of it.

I kinda hope this is the final season of this show. Its run its course, and is beginning to become more dramatic than it should be. But i bet it'll be back next season...

I don't understand why this thread has god knows how many pages over ONE athlete who is not associated with our program anymore. It may not be my place what so ever to be posting what i am on this site but i'm tired of just my team getting beat down when there is SO much more to this than anyone realizes.

I understand your frustration Kassidy, but we let's not forget that this one athlete was featured on your team's television show this week. I know that this is going to be hard, because you seem fiercely loyal, but it might be time for you to take a step back. You stated your piece and defended your team, coaches and friends very well; but there comes a point where it needs to be played out (and hopefully solved) by the key players.

Back