All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure it was before Dylan's departure and that was one of the issues. Matt couldn't get concerns addressed.

**do you even read what you type?**
The communication before he left NZ was fine as they wanted him there real bad. It was as soon as he got there that I never got replies to my messages, emails or calls for 4 months until the day he quit then my phone would not stop. In saying that....I had 1 very brief reply from the team manger in regards to only 1 email I sent.

I honestly hope that the international athlete rule isn't what everyone is saying it is and it extends to USASF worlds because a lot of other athletes that are in Dylan's position (coming from another country to cheer in the US for a year) would be in a spot of bother too. I can think of a few off of the top of my head including an athlete on TGLC this season. It would be a heck of a shame for all of those talented athletes to lose out on an incredible experience. Cheer where I'm from isn't what it is in the US and for a lot of athletes I would think the experience of being on a high calibre team would be enough of a reward. I just hope that the USASF if this rule is going to be enforced has the decency to hold off until the end of the season, but this is the USASF we are talking about so who knows with them.

Finally caught up...wow, derailment at it's finest.

I do wonder what will be shown on Sunday in lieu of the big D episode. Assuming it is scraped. If it's not, it'll just be another slap in the face to CEA.

Maybe she was thinking she was calling her this cat!
77cbf826be7298a8fd412c488a0d080b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! Seriously - didn't I ban you in another thread for using this cat? LOL

This derailment was magical

I've been called a female dog before.

It was true though

Obviously you were raised correctly. All true ladies have this quality. I'm cultivating it in both my girls now. The early teen and tween years are so critical in the eventual strength of this quality! ;)

I know that's not what people are saying :) I'm just trying to address why it should be taken seriously by the USASF. I don't think it should be ignored because there are bigger problems :(
I'm only going off of what people on here say about USASF and what is or not important to them. I have no history with what they do or don't. I do understand what you are saying. It is important. Just from what I gathered on here is that it my not be important or even addressed by them. I guess that I was trying to get across with you.

this is honestly why i dont post as much. i am afraid of saying something that will hurt someone so much that they will attack me. and being that i can get a little bit defensive of myself i most likely would hurt someone else too.
Definitely post. The more the merrier

**hoping to earn my GED someday. #20yearplan**

The communication before he left NZ was fine as they wanted him there real bad. It was as soon as he got there that I never got replies to my messages, emails or calls for 4 months until the day he quit then my phone would not stop. In saying that....I had 1 very brief reply from the team manger in regards to only 1 email I sent.
Thanks for clarifying.

**hoping to earn my GED someday. #20yearplan**

In the episode, Orby said he got a text. And after receiving that text, he wouldn't answer his phone again. Frankly, with as ignored as it sounds Dylan felt he was, he dished out exactly what they gave him. Though I can see where a coach may be frustrated with that, turnabout is fair play.
I was at practice the day that we all found out something was going on nobody knew for sure what was happening. I remember the entire team beig incredibly sad that we may lose him. We had planned a pot luck for practice that day after and we all wanted to take the food over to his host family and talk things out with him and figure out what was going on in his mind because we had no clue he was feeling unhappy. The host family wouldn't let anyone see him we tried calling, talking to him, texting, our office manager went over there and was refused at the door. So you can all see how we were shocked, frustrated etc.. Communication in my eyes is the most effective way in these type of situations.. things could've ended on a better note if we could've just communicated better known his side. On another note everyone knows when they want to be on smoed there's come a lot with it you're signing up for some fame, a web series, haters, fans and our coaches make that crystal clear in the beginning so that when

He was not an unhappy customer, he was someone they helped enter the country (there is discrepancy on how much they helped) found a place to live, covered expenses etc. I do think the emails were a scare tactic and since they have not worked hopefully they have decided to leave the situation alone.
I agree with most of this post however....It makes no difference if he was not an unhappy paying customer. Being upset about him choosing to leave is expected but setting out to destroy him & his last senior year is not the way to I things. It is always the gym you are going to that arranges a host family for athletes particularly internationals. They were not paying the host family to house my son. That is something the host family insisted on doing when I was wanting to pay them for food & board etc. The same host family had hosted athletes before & been involved with CA for many years with their own kids. They now have nothing to do with CA after this & are still looking out for my son like one of their own.
There is no discrepancy as to how much CA helped. I already posted about that. They wrote a letter of support for the visa application and asked host family to do the same (something I had already ask of the host family) I did the work for his application, I arranged a letter of support from the NZ cheerleading body, his team here, wrote letter of support from myself & so did Dylan stating his case & why he wanted to be on the team etc as well as outlining his international & national awards & achievements in the sport to date.
They chose not to leave the situation alone after going into INS by making the episode. (I guess you missed the part about them following through with the threats?)

Back